Copyright (c) 2014 by Glenseph Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Glenseph -- Blogmeister

2011-2012

We are a 2nd grade class in Bridgeport, CT, USA. We will graduate from college in 2027.

by Glenseph

teacher: Bob Greenberg

Candy Story 05/04/12
Fortunately 02/28/12
Fortunately 02/28/12
Lies 09/30/11

Article posted May 4, 2012 at 06:53 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 43

One day my brother take the candy and my mom said who take all the candys and my brother said it was Glenseph and I said no, it was Joseph then my mom was walking from the hall way and she saw the wrappers to my room then she call me to the hall way and I said what happed and my mom said looking who lane no mom I do not lane then my mom said you are in trouble but bu bu then my mom said no buts next I said ok then my brother came to the hall way and he tell my mom the tacfh he said I ate the candys and I konw that am in trouble sorry I benad onyou Glenseph is ok I liked you as a brother.

Fortunately me and my friends went to a hotel

Unfortunately the car broke down Fortunately my dad buy a new car Unfortunately the wheels broke

Fortunately my dad fixed the wheels Unfortunately the wheels got mud

Fortunately we got in the hotel

Unfortunately there was no hotel

Fortunately I went to the pool

Unfortunately there was no pool.

unfortunately the car broke down fortunately my dad buy a new car unfortunately the wheels broke

fortunately my dad fix the wheels unfortunately the wheels got mud fortunately we got in the hotel unfortunately there was no hotel fortunately I went to the pool

unfortunately there was no pool.

Article posted September 30, 2011 at 07:41 PM GMT0 • comment (6) • Reads 34

My brother is a dog.

When I read i am a doll. My mom is a pig. My dad is a ball. My dog could fly. My teeth are red. My nose is blue. My doll can talk. My feet are pink. My room is orange.