Copyright (c) 2014 by Milenny Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Milenny -- Blogmeister

2011-2012

We are a 2nd grade class in Bridgeport, CT, USA. We will graduate from college in 2027.

by Milenny

teacher: Bob Greenberg

I was in the kitchin making a sandwich. I heard arguing. I went into the living room. I said what is that noise. I went into the living room. I saw my dog, cat, fish, bird and hamster fighting about who was the best pet. I'm the best pet because everybody likes to hold me. said the cat. oh yeah. I can fly. all you do is crawl into your little litter box. said the bird. hey my mother bought me that for Christmas, said the cat. who cares. I'm the best dog in the world baecouse I can run faster than anyone. the dog said. oh yeah. I am the best pet because I am little and everybody loves me, said the hamster. stop it, I yelled. All of you are the best pets. ok dog, ok cat, ok bird, ok hamster. Good, now lets go play and we lived happily ever after.

Article posted May 8, 2012 at 12:27 PM • comment • Reads 114 • see all articles