I have a total of 17 blogs on my blog all together.

Pretty much all o' my blogs are class assignments (I'm counting the blogging challenges aswell)

I received a total of 19 comments on my blog.

The post with the most comments was the 7 random facts (first blog I did), I think it's because it was the first blog I did.

I didn't really have a favorite because I never did anything outside of school about the blog.

I changed the background because the default was lame and boring.

I didn't have any widgets, because I thought they were unnecessary and were a waste of time to me 'cause I wouldn't do anything with my blog outside of school.

Well, I can atleast say that we get 1 a day, mabye more.

- Nicklas

What I learned in inquiry 6 is that Friction pushes things back when it goes forward, more mass equals more weight, and that surface area also is a variable of how much friction their is

The way we measured sliding friction is we used a spring- scale to measure the push that friction causes on the block. The push friction causes can be measured 'cause it's trying to stop the block, which causes force which can be measured.

I learned that control variables are variables that you don't change, some examples are: Pull Distance, Pull Speed, and some others you should be able to think of. (But there are MANY more!)

Article posted April 30, 2012 at 03:01 PM GMT • comment (3) • Reads 59

Thanks to Ethan B. for the "I like dirt" audio, all I did was find the photo.

You could load a slingshot kind of thing on the floor, and use a rubber band to launch the cart. The difference of Mass and Weight is that Weight is caused by Gravity pulling you down causing weight. Mass is the space you are, like how water fills a cup, you take up space in the world.

Article posted April 17, 2012 at 03:33 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 70

The amount of energy we used in 2010 was much, much more than what we used in 1930. We used around 60,000 in 2010. To be safe with electricity you should always make sure your outlets are fully plugged-in, don't step on cords, etc. Some fuels that put less carbon in our atmosphere are fuels like coal, wood, and fuels like that.

Article posted March 23, 2012 at 03:15 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 46

What I did is unplugged the cord then put the battery in and then plug the cord back in then the electrodes were charged with electrical energy coming from the socket the cord was plugged into. And charged it for 3 min.

K= I know that batteries can power various machinery and LAMPS.

W= I would like to know how batteries get the charge to get POWER.

Ma home is in Port Hadlock, Washington and I love it here *Sarcasm*. It is really cold, wet, and damp. I would like to move but I have a lot of friends and family here.

Name ____Nicklas S._______________________________Date ____2-24-12_______________

How is Chimacum Creek doing?

Based on all the data you’ve looked at here what is your conclusion about how Chimacum Creek is doing? (Use examples from the data to explain what you mean and why you think so. This is NOT the place for opinion; you must have evidence to support your conclusion.)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I come to the conclusion, taking out the suspected false information its seems to be good, the levels are enough to sustain fish, keep the algea low, enough to keep pollution intolerant microinvertibrates alive, so over all it does look healthy.

My parameter of water is FLOW RATE. Flow rate is the measurement of movement through a body of water. But the water comes from rain. It starts at a elevated point then goes downhill into the bodies of water (creeks and streams).

But the DO, pH, Turbitity, Nitrates, Ammonium, Flow Rate, and Temperature averages equalled a understandable conclussion that it Chimacum Creek has sustainable levels. If I could give some constructive criticism and advice to the people in the area it would be that the are doing a good job keeping the fertilizers out the creek and to keep up the good work!

-N1CK145