Article posted March 21, 2012 at 08:23 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 342

when charging a battery ,electricity goes through the wires from the outlet and into the battery as stored chemical energy like a storage then youd take out the battery and hook it up to wires and go do what you needthe battery for.

When it comes to batteries, there are more than one type of energy. Usually people think that batteries generate electricity, but they're wrong. When a battery is charged, it has stored chemical energy. But when it generates energy into a device, such as a battery, it turns into electrical energy. There are things called electrodes, which are the metal parts on the ends of the battery, that let the electrons run around the circuit enableing the device to work. That is the main idea of batteries.

Article posted March 22, 2012 at 08:54 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 44

When you charge a battery the electricity builds up with enough power to turn something on.when you use a battery the power obsorbs into the thing to make the motor on the electronic to work.

the four electical terms are  are

cemecal Energy, electrical energy, heat energy, micanical energy.

the batterie has to get energy to work.

Article posted March 22, 2012 at 08:21 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 100

A battery is something that can hold energy and give out energy and can make alot of things work.

Article posted March 21, 2012 at 08:23 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 94

when you are charging a battery all the eneregy in the wall chransfers in to the batteery wich creats a very very large charge.

Article posted March 21, 2012 at 08:21 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 61

When the battery is charging with a charger, electrical energy flows into the battery and becomes stored chemical energy. When you connect the battery with wires to the lightbulb, the stored chemical energy lights up the bulb and becomes light and heat energy.

The four energy's are electrical, mechanical, heat and light, and the big one is stored chemical energy.

Article posted March 22, 2012 at 07:59 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 48

A battery is a storage system for energy. When you connect it to somthing it takes the energy from inside it and uses it.

A battery is a way to store chemical energy then put it in something else! Most light bulbs provide heat AND light. But lots of persons just want LIGHT! So they tried to make an all LIGHT lightbulb without heat!

Take a drained battery.If you charge it in a electrical battery charger,it will be filled with stored

energy.Stored energy can convert into other kinds of energy depening on where the energy needs

to go.If you hook a charged battery up to say a lightbulb or a motor,then all of the stored energy

will leave the battery then convert into another form of energy to be able to power up the motor or

the lightbulb...

thereounce was a girl named batterie. she wanted to be part of something when she grew up. when she was 19 she was used in a science class this is all she dreamed it would be till she got  drained of energy. but then a kid charges her (puts cemicial engery in to it) then sheis used to run a light bulb. all the engery turned in to light and heat to powert the light bulb. she got her wish.

THE END=http://!!!

When the battery is charging, the charger is taking energy from the outlet and giving the battery its stored chemical energy. When the battery is hooked up to the lightbulb the energy goes from stored chemical energy to electrical energy in the wires but then when the energy goes into the lightbulb the energy transforms from electrical energy to light and heat energy.

The battery was dead so we rechardged it energy went from the outlet through the wires to th battery. When the battery was charged we connected it to a lightbulb/battery. The motor takes more energy. The battery stores chemical energy to make things work.

Article posted March 22, 2012 at 08:11 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 63

A battery is thing that you put in other things to make it work. Some batteries are re-chargable and some aren't.

Article posted March 23, 2012 at 01:57 AM GMT • comment • Reads 91

When a battery gets charged all the stuff inside of it is getting energy. And then the battery stored the electricity inside of it. And then we hook it up to the curcits with the light bulb and it lasted for 3 min. and 7 sec. But when we hook it up with the moter it lasted for only a minute. And it turns out that the light bulb lasted longer than the moter because th moter uses twice as more energy.

First we charged the batterys with electrical energy which once it becomes stored and then becomes stored chemical energy the goes back to electrical energy which powers the motor or lightbulb.

Dont forget to log out

a battery is something that powers other objects. it can also be charged, and they usually require an acidic based chemical in them. when you charge it, the battery stores chemical energy. when you use it, it puts out electrical energy. then, when it comes from the lightbulb, it is called light and heat energy. flowing electrons create electricity.

A battery is a device that, when charged turns Electrical Energy into Stored Chemical Energy. Then when it is in a complete circut, such as a circut to power a lightbulb, it turns that Stored Chemical Energy Back into Electrical Energy which flows along the wires to the lightbulb which converts the Electrical Energy to Light and Heat Energy. in a circut with a motor instead of the light bulb when the Electrical Energy flows through the wires to the motor the motor converts the Electrical Energy into Mechanical energy to power itself.

Article posted March 22, 2012 at 09:06 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 85

When we charged the battery we hook it up to the light.we waited 3 minutes there was no sigh of electrical energy. Then we charged it again and hooked it up to the motor it started up for 5 minutes and 32 seconds.

Article posted March 22, 2012 at 09:17 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 85

This is a blog about my lightbulb and my motor in science. Me and my partner charged our battery for 3 mins it was still dead! Then we charged it for another 3 mins. Then we hooked it up to the lightbulb and it worked.

The charger gives the battery more energy so it would work.

After we left the battery conected to the lightbulb we left it running. And it died.

Now im doing the motor.

We charged the battery for 3 mins and we hooked it up to the motor and left it running. After we left the it running the battery was drained!! We also put colored tape on the spinny part.

You need more energy to power up the motor. And the light was to light up.

You have a battery charger you plug it in to the energy socket and the energy from the socket goes all the way to the charger that shoots energy power into the battery. And then it all happens a again.

I hope you enjoyed my story about my battery. :)

We made batteries a few days ago. We made it out of zinc strips, copper strips, blotter paper, a grain of wheat lightbulb and something called copper sulfate solution. We assembled the the zinc strip, copper strip, blotter paper and grain of wheat lightbulb all together and put it in the copper sulfate solution. We bent the ends of the zinc and copper strips and put the the blotter strip in between and held it on with rubber bands. I remember we duct taped two little wires that were connected to the lightbulb to the two strips. We placed the assembly into the copper sulfate solution and the lightbulb lit up. When we put onto a paper napkin it flickered and then never lit up again; even when we put back in the solution. What I can conclude from this is it's not always the same effect in the same scenario.

Bye....

Article posted March 22, 2012 at 09:05 PM GMT • comment (4) • Reads 177

My batterys that charge had to be charge twice Cause the moter dinit work cause the moter needs more erengy then the light bulb but what diffent about a battery charging we had to time it!!~!!

Do you wonder how batteries work well here are the answers to the secrets if batteries 1.When you charge a battery the electricity turns into electrical energy then it goes into the battery outlet after you have charged it you put the wire into the outlet for the motor then the electricity goes into the wire turns inti electrical energy thenit goes into the motor and out when it is out of the motor the electrical energy then transforms into electricity and goes into the wire and repeats this fascinating process. Thanks for listening by ryann

it starts with electrical energy from the outlet that gos into the battery witch ter

Article posted March 22, 2012 at 09:00 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 45

When the battery is getting charged it gets more energy and when it is connected to the motor or light bulb the energy is going to the light bulb and motor and motor so the energy is draining.

when you charge a battery for different times what u use the energy for last for different times a battery has a negitive and positive side the new energy gose out one side and old energy gose in thhe other side when you charge a battery rechargable battery it hold stored chemical energy and holds it until you use it for something electronic

Article posted March 22, 2012 at 09:01 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 54

Well, first you insert the battery into the charger and you plug it in and electrical energy goes into the battery and turns into stored chemical energy. Then when you hook the battery up to the light as it runs through the wires it becomes electrical energy again and as it enters the light it becomes light energy and heat energy. When you hook it up to the motor it does the same thing except it turns into mechanical energy instead of light and heat energy.

Article posted March 23, 2012 at 03:15 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 53

how to charge a battery. this is an interesting question.... hmmm. well mr. g explained this, and it is long and complicated. so we better start soon!

a battery is a thing that STORES energy. the energy is called

STORED CHEMICAL ENERGY. this is an important phrase. i actually have no idea why, but mr. g said it was, so..... yeah.

so the stuff is inside the battery can convert to electric energy, and eventually to heat and light energy(which is what a lightbulb gives out.) so what do you do when the battery runs out of energy? HAHAHA! i know and YOU dont! but i will TELL you because mr. g said i had to. blah. well the charger goes ZZZWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!! and it does stuff thet makes me feel scienc-y. like charging positive electrolyte. and other technical stuff. well pretty mach it just charges that electrolyte solution so it has more power in it. and thats about it. the end!

we tested battterys and first we had to charge

them because Mr G drained the battery power from

the batterys.when the battery has power the

energy is called stored chemical energy. then

when you connect it to something that needs

power like a light the power changes form again

and turns into electrial energy than when it

lights the light the energy turns into light

and heat energy.

When we charge it it recharges the battery witch means it is being positivly charged so that it is geting electricity.and when it is being drained it is being negatively chared to the point where other is fo more positively charged electrolytes .

Article posted March 23, 2012 at 03:04 PM GMT • comment (3) • Reads 50

We had a science experament to charge a battery. First we charged it to light a bulb. We charged it for 3 minuets then the light bulb lit for about 10 minuets before the battery ran out of energy. The next day we charged the dead battery again for 3 minuets. Then instead of the light bulb we hooked it up to a motor. It ran for about 7 minuets that means the motor needs more energy than the bulb. Batterys have electrical energy in them. Batterys store chemical energy. When we hooked the light bulb up to the battery it conducted light energy. Some bstterys make heat energy off the the light bulb wich is a fire hazard. Mechanical energy is a battery powering mechanics.

Thanks for reading!

when a battery is being used it looses power ,and when you charge it ,it gains power .

First the electrical energy goes into the battery from the wall plugin to the charger and from the charger to the battery.Then when it enters the battery it transforms into Stored Chemical Energy.Then when you attach it to the bulb it transforms again!When the electrical energy travels through the wires and reaches the bulb it turns into........ LIGHT AND HEAT ENERGY YAY!!!Then it repeats the steps.

if you charge a dead battery it starts working when it is done chargeing.Then whatever you plug it in it will

Article posted March 23, 2012 at 03:00 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 66

ITS HAPPENING=http://*O*

THE PLAY THING=http://! THAT I SING 2 SOLOS IN!!!!

AND IM ALSO A BOY!!!! WHOS NAME IS REMUS!!!! AND I GET KILLED!!!! if I die, therefor i MUST be important!

A ND CATFOOD GETS TO BE A PERSON IN A ROBE!!!! WHOS NAME IS KHNUM!!! that's K-H-N-U-M. The H is silent.

Toaster

Article posted March 23, 2012 at 03:04 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 50

oh yea. I forgot.

A battery is a thing that stores energy. Electrical energy. But its still energy. And whenthat energy goes away! THE BATTERY NEEDS TO BE CHARGED. AMAZING RIGHT!?!? I BET NO ONE KNEW THAT EVAR=http:// XD

Toaster~

PS Mushmushmush.

Okay so HERE ISH ANOTHER BATTERY POST=http://

Mushmushmush!!!!> :}D

So here is what charges a battery!

........................................................

ELECTRICITY!!!! :DD

Okay i was kidding, but electricity helps charge a battery.

If you plug a charger into an elctrical outlet (PS the charger has a battery in it. -.o) then the electricity from the outlet, goes into the charger, and then the charger puts electricity IN TO THE BATTERY. I think. Something like that. I bet it works like that. Cookies. :P

Toaster~

Article posted March 23, 2012 at 03:05 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 90

when batters are charged thay get more energy in them. and when we use them thay lose that charge we will need to charge them agin. that is how we use batters and charge batters.

Article posted March 23, 2012 at 03:07 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 84

Batteries have a stored chemical energy in them used to make things turn on like yo tv remote and other things like flashlights etc. It is kind of like a big light of energy and other things like mechanical energy. And light creates heat so it can give you light and heat at the same time. The lightbulb works light and the motor can make the light brighter cause it moves faster then it can have more power.

Article posted March 23, 2012 at 03:15 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 44

What I did is unplugged the cord then put the battery in and then plug the cord back in then the electrodes were charged with electrical energy coming from the socket the cord was plugged into. And charged it for 3 min.

Well, for the past week or so, we have been learning how to make a battery and what you need to make one. We charged a drained battery for 3 min. And hooked a lightbulb to it. The lightbulb used heat and light energy. The light stayed lit for about 12 min. Then we used another drained battery and charged it for the same amount of time we hooked it to a motor which used mechanical energy. The battery only stayed on for about 7 min. The motor used more energy. Batteries give off electrical energy. That is what turns things on. Batteries have stored chemical energy that help the battery work and give things an electrical charge.

We had a experiment on charging a battery . First we tried a light bulb , We charged the battery for 3 minutes and the light bulb lit for about .. 10 minutes ? Then the next day we charged the dead battery for 3 minutes and attached it to a motor and the motor ran for 7 minutes . Since the motor didn't run as long as the bulb that means the motor uses more energy . Motors use mechanical energy & light bulbs use light and heat energy !

Article posted March 23, 2012 at 02:53 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 84

when you charge a battery the electical energy gos to the battery and charges the battery and when you use the battery it takes the stored energy and makes whatever you need to work

Article posted March 22, 2012 at 08:06 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 116

A battery is something that powers other objects with the use of electrodes,electroyles, and electrons. It can also be charged, and they usually require an acidic based chemical in them.

Article posted April 9, 2012 at 11:25 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 81

when you have a battery and you charge it the energy goes into it, and then when you use a battery it goes into what ever you put the battery in, so when you use what ever you put the battery in the energy runs out of it and then you will have to re-charge the battery.

Article posted March 22, 2012 at 09:07 PM GMT • comment (3) • Reads 79

Our batteries had to be charged 2 times because Our batteries were really really dead and they were still really dead after we charged them 3 times so are experiment didn't really work so we didn't get to do the motor.

Article posted March 23, 2012 at 03:11 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 56

When the battery is in the charger the is taking electrical energy puts the energy in the battery and turns to stored Chemical energy and when the wires hit the battery the energy turns again when going in the wires and then it hits the bulb it turns to mechanical energy and makes light and heat energy.

When a battery gets charged electrical energy goes from the cord plugged into the wall into the battery. Then the eletrical energy flows into the battery and turns into stored chemical energy. Next you connect the battery to the light bulb. The stored chemical energy turns back into electrical energy. Then the battery turns into heat and light energy. That is the kind of energy that light bulbs use. Motors use mechanical energy. Soon enough the battery runs out of stored chemical. Then the battery goes back into the charger and gets charged again...