Averia's Awesome Blog-

Article posted November 22, 2013 at 01:07 AM GMT • comment (3) • Reads 135

My passion would be, helping people mentally. Yes, I would like to do that all the time I would like to become a mental therapist when I graduate.

A. Was sand and did nothing

B. was yeast and it turned cloudy and smelly

C. Was Orbie Chrystals and they grew a little

D. Was faddish seeds and they grew taller than the container

E. was sea monkeys and they tried to hatch half way

Our liquid was liquid three which was

Regular water.

Article posted November 13, 2013 at 07:48 PM GMT • comment (4) • Reads 121

Seven okay things about me are

1. I like sleeping

2. I love reading

3. I only like odd numbers

4. I love helping people

5. I also like animals

And

7. I always listen to music

That's seven okay things about me.

Article posted November 22, 2011 at 04:16 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 129

comic book

view my groups comic

I saw a scud that was going around in circles.  They looked really gross.  They were brown and had a bunch of legs.

file:///Users/per1/Desktop/20111026_081149343.png" target="_blank">file:///Users/per1/Desktop/20111026_081149343.png" />

p.s sorry i did not put a  pic on

1) What is water pollution? Water pollution is a waste that is dumped into streams or rivers. 2) Some of the conquenses of water pollution is? Numerous diseases health problems and evn faxalixies. 3) What are the sourses of water pollution? People dump waste into streams or rivers, Using dangeres chemicals near water. 4) What can be done to improve the quality of water after it has become polluted? You can recycle and not dump stiff into water and pick up trash in the water. 5) What are some actions that can be taken to help pevent water from becoming polluted? Recycle and help to tell people not to dummp waste into streams and rivers. Water is very important. Without water we would die in less than a week. Have you ever wondered what water pollution is or what some os the consequenses are or some things we could do to help prevent water pollution or even some things we can to do help water pollution get stopped. Water pollutiopn is waste that is dumped into streams or rivers. when somebody dumps stuff into streams it can kill all of the animals that happened. I wouldnt want to go to the creek because it would be boring. Some of the consequensesare numerous diseases we don't want that do we, we could even get health problems and even tatalities, So we should not dump stuff into streams. Some of the sourses of water pollution are that people dump waste into streams or using dangerous chemicals near water. So we shouldn't dump waste into streams we should put all of it in landfil. Some things that we can do to improve the water quality of water after it has become polluted is we can recycle milk jugs and wrappers. We can go to the streams and try to pick up all of the trash that we see. We could also not dump stuff into rivers. Some actions that an be taken to help prevent water from becoming polluted are to recycle and help to tell people not to dump stuff in water. That is same imformation about water pollution.

I think it will rebild itself eventally because Mt.St.Helens grows 1 inch every year. Thats 30 ft every hour and 300 ft every 10 years.

Article posted September 30, 2011 at 04:36 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 106

1. I love cookies

2.i love my  family members

3.i love cats

4.my favorite singer is selena gomez, 

5.my favorite colors are purple and black and blue

6.my best firends are Kailani and Marley

7.i love animals