a river or esuary is polluted when a substance that degrades so that water quality enters waterway and alters. people can survive without food for sevral weeks, but without water we would die in just a few days.

the ocean recycles the air we breath. they absorb greenhouse gases relesed by the burning of the fossil fuils. the effects of water polluion are farreaching and effect not only the envirement, but human beings and animals as well.

water is consitered polluted when chemicals, pathogens, or contamitatsions. humans are affected by the heavy meatals invested by the fish and shellfith,causing health problems and sometimes death. rivers and lakes are also polluted from heavy silt or sediment run-off from construction sites.

littering on the land or on the water is a source of water pollution. these types of algae are consitered toxic because they have been known to cause fatalities in humans. Water pollution affects our oceans, lakes, rivers, and drinking water, making it a widespread and global concern. Numerous diseases, health problems, and even fatalities have been associated with water pollution.

Article posted October 20, 2011 at 04:19 PM • comment • Reads 119 • see all articles