I have now learned that if you rub your hands together then your hands shall create friction to be sure that you are making friction make sure that your hands grow warmer.by ryann thanks MrGonzalez for teaching me about friction.

Article posted March 29, 2012 at 09:17 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 53

That batteries work by the wire and the battery going into the charger and the electricricityn and transforms into electrical energy and goes onto the wire and into the output and the steps just keeps repeating over and over and over and goes on and on.After that has occurred then you would have to wait until your battery is fully charged then here is a little hint then if you want your battery to last longer well then you have to keep it on the charger want to know more well here is the knowledge You have been waiting for first the battery,s electricity turns into electrical energy whenever it comes into the output then the electrical energy turns into stored chemical energy and then you put the battery onto the light bulb and the light bulb will actually work.

Do you wonder how batteries work well here are the answers to the secrets if batteries 1.When you charge a battery the electricity turns into electrical energy then it goes into the battery outlet after you have charged it you put the wire into the outlet for the motor then the electricity goes into the wire turns inti electrical energy thenit goes into the motor and out when it is out of the motor the electrical energy then transforms into electricity and goes into the wire and repeats this fascinating process. Thanks for listening by ryann

Water is the most important process of all without it we wouldnt Survive ohh wait I forgot to introduce myself my name is Ryan none of your business anyway.ehhm what I was saying was without water we wouldnt survive without it we

Article posted September 29, 2011 at 10:15 PM GMT • comment (3) • Reads 71

1.my dog is cute

2.my hair is brown

3. My friend michael is my best friend ever in the world

4.my teacher mr Gonzalez is awesome

5.middle school rocks

6.joseph rules

7.iPads rule the world of technology