Are you a huge fan of seafood, especially seafood in a taro basket? Well you’re in luck because this restaurant, Chau Chow restaurant, contains all the seafoods. This restaurant is located Dorchester.

The seafood that the restaurant serves is absolutely OUTSTANDING! I can’t emphasis how scrumptious their food is. The food that they serve is dumplings, pho, fried noodles, taro basket, crab balls and more. The last time I have been there was to celebrate my martial art brother’s birthday. I recommend this restaurant because the food is just absolutely OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Image Hosted At MyspaceGens

Image Hosted At MyspaceGens

Math Term 1

Article posted March 27, 2012 at 05:19 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 34

Do you like Vietnamese/Chinese food, especially seafood? Well you are in luck, because the restaurant, Saigon Seafood restaurant contains all of these foods! This restaurant is located on Adams Street in Dorchester.

The food this restaurant serves is OUTSTANDING!! If I were to rate this restaurant from 1-10, I would rate it off the chart with the score of 100! The food that the restaurant serves is pho, a type of Vietnamese noodles, friend noodles, fried chicken, fried noodles, and fried rice, which contains Vietnamese sausage, eggs and fried ham. The last time I was at this restaurant was when it was my dad’s birthday. I recommend this restaurant because you guys will enjoy the food there, especially the fried chicken.

You can enter the text of your blog here!

Ancient Greeks started constructing public buildings around 1200 BC. At first, their buildings made of clay-bricks, but in using this material, the buildings didn’t last very long. Then, around 500 BC, the Greeks had more money and they developed building with marble. Marble a beautiful white stone that can be polished to a high shine.

The Parthenon is a temple located on the Acropolis, the highest hill in Athens, Greece. The Greeks dedicated the temple to the Greek goddess, Athena, whom the people of Athens considered their virgin patron. Athena was the goddess of war.

Construction began in 447 BC when the Athenian Empire was at the height of its power. The construction was completed 438 BC, although the decorations of the Parthenon continued until 432 BC. It is the most important surviving building of Classical Greece, generally considered to culmination of the development of the Doric order.