Alex the Awesome

Week 10: The final castle
As of the entire length of the school year, I wrote about 13 blogs including this one. 10 were school based and three were challenge blogs, but the seven random facts was the about me blog just without the coat of week 1 challenge. I had gotten about 9 comments on a variety of different subjects. Some of the comments were from possible oversea places like my comment on my Mount St Helens blog, but besides that they were either from other period classes or the one from Mr G. The seven random facts recieved a considerable amount of feedback which was about three comments and my Lego video that I posted got two. The post I liked writing the most was the blog about why Ghost Rider should be in the Avengers, it is about one of my favorite topics: superheroes. We have 17 contacts on the main page.

Goodbye Blog Challenge.

Farewell.

Article posted May 16, 2012 at 03:16 PM • comment • Reads 59 • see all articles