Coltong33-

Our group wanted to see if snails either liked dark od light.

What we did is we took a green tub and put dirt and grass then we put a black pice of paper over one side of it and the snails went for the dark side.

This concludes that snails prefer dark over light environments.

1. I organized my pictures by the features that the animals have like wings and such.

2. The way that the scientists classified the animals is by the Kingdom, Phylum, Class, Order, Family, Subfamily, Tribe, And finally the Genus.

3. The way that i classified the pictures was not as complex as the way that the scientist would classify them. like the way that I did it was by the features that they have. and the scientists would classify the the family and other things.

4. Say if I chose the cow, the way the scientists would classify it is like this, the kingdom is Animalia, Phylum: Chordata, Class: Mammalia, Subclass: Theria, Order: Artiodactyla Family: Subfamily: Bovidae, Genus: Bos, Species: B. primigenius. And this is if I chose a Frog, the Kingdom would be Animalia, Phylum: Chordata, Class: Amphibian, Order: Anura.

5. To come up with the way I classified I just looked at the features that the animals/insects and decided that way.

6. binomail nomenclature is a formal system for naming species

Article posted February 7, 2014 at 01:32 AM GMT • comment • Reads 57

My character in World Of Warcraft is a Panda and his name is my name and he is a rouge and I decided to have rouge because I like the stealth they have and I chose a panda because it was the thing I liked the most besides the Human and below is my classification of the plants and animals that were in the area i was assigned.

Article posted November 22, 2013 at 07:55 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 101

For my lunch I had Orange juice, White bread, Chicken, Lettuce, Apple, And yogurt. The total miles this lunch traveled is 4805.9 miles and the elephants were 1.7 which elephants are carbon dioxide pounds that the trucks that deliver the food put out.

Article posted November 1, 2013 at 08:24 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 112

Exchanging gasses

Food

Water

Growth

Reproducing

Article posted November 1, 2013 at 07:56 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 91

Liquid 1

A. (Redsand) Didnt do anyting... Well beacause its sand.

B. (Yeast) Floated up and down in the vile.

C. (Orbezz) Grew a little bigger then they were before but not as big as they were intended to.

D. (Radish Seeds) Didnt grow at all

E. (Brineshrip) Didnt hatch but they were sopposed to.

Article posted September 12, 2013 at 08:22 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 139

What i like to do is hang out. I also like to play xbox,and go outside and play basketball.

Article posted September 11, 2013 at 08:08 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 109

7 Random Facts

1. im in 8th grade

2. my last name is good

3. my first name is colton

4. my brother is cool

5. i like toco bell

6. my fav food is pizza

7. i  play xbox 360

Article posted May 15, 2012 at 08:59 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 56

Hello

Hello

Hello

Hello

Article posted May 15, 2012 at 08:52 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 60

what i learned 6.3 was about surface areas. and in 6.2 i learned if a spring scale has a tighter spring it can hold more weight. 6.1 i learned that it takes more force to pull the block across the corse sand paper on the short side then i thoght we measured our data with the 2.5 newton scale and we pulled the block for 27 cemeteries