-

Article posted May 15, 2012 at 09:11 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 95

My Dream Jobs are doctor, ice cream scooper & hairdresser.

Thanx for reading=http://!!!! =)

I think that all chimacum students should thank our teachers for teaching us, helping us just thank them for everything. Let's give our teachers RESPECT=http://!! Here I will right now. Thank you Mr.G for helping me in science=http:// Truly your friend Isabellad.

Article posted April 9, 2012 at 09:07 PM GMT • comment (6) • Reads 49

Hello everybody, for all the kids who are behind let's give them help. And if they don't want help just say ok. Just leave me a comment and your name and I will leave an answer on your blog.

Article posted March 22, 2012 at 09:17 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 67

This is a blog about my lightbulb and my motor in science. Me and my partner charged our battery for 3 mins it was still dead! Then we charged it for another 3 mins. Then we hooked it up to the lightbulb and it worked.

The charger gives the battery more energy so it would work.

After we left the battery conected to the lightbulb we left it running. And it died.

Now im doing the motor.

We charged the battery for 3 mins and we hooked it up to the motor and left it running. After we left the it running the battery was drained!! We also put colored tape on the spinny part.

You need more energy to power up the motor. And the light was to light up.

You have a battery charger you plug it in to the energy socket and the energy from the socket goes all the way to the charger that shoots energy power into the battery. And then it all happens a again.

I hope you enjoyed my story about my battery. :)

K=Batteries are very dangerous,they have battery acid which can dissolve your skin when theres close to nothing the docters can do.

W=I want to learn how to make them.

L=(we cant say until after lesson 4 where we share what we learned)

Hi my name is Bella i live in a big house on a hill. I have one dog, cat and 2 goldfish. I love to live in my neiborhood! Like so much if my parents were to move i would refuse it. To me my neiborhood is perfect. Me and my friend have tree togther. My friend lives behind me. There is a field behind my house so my friend lives there. The field is cool. You can ride four wheelersback there. During the summer me and my family go to these boat races and sell T-Shirts. I have to work ojr sta d tis year. And the races are at Wennacthee, Port Angeles, Ashland Oregan and a other really cool places. Umm my hobbies are to ride my bike, listen to music, dance, sing, wacth tv. I love my family=http://! And esspecailly my pets. I love to camp so much. While I go camping i love to ride my bike, sleep in. The tent, go to the beachand go to the playground. Well thats me!!!! I hoped you enjoyed hearing about me. :)

Here is a picture of me and my friend planting a tree. Thank you Jac, Alena and Danny.

Article posted November 10, 2011 at 10:10 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 82

X I M K O R K N G B J N V R L Y T H Q S

E N O W E H V B S L U U L R F Z X B J Y

N R O P M S F P F M B L Y T W U O J Y T

B Y O A A O Y Q J Y O M W A I F O R I A

V R O V K V G V E C L X N O Y F I K U W

D Y K Y I C A A Y Q Y I C I J D W W D T

X C E O G A J B I E P P C U F Z X A H R

G E H Z M T U Y S U C B G I Y P E C L T

U G O H I T L S R F A R L N N P Z O J T

E K X G S U T A C F Q M Z T B B R H Y N

U K M X W H R K Z W M T D F Q L P K Q R

O F Y V S I C D G L D A Y L G C A H S J

Z Q M X O B B V D Z B H V G V I S G Z X

Y Z D M L T K P P B A U Q G J H J Y A P

V J W J U I R D X X C O N H G K F Y L U

Q M F L J L Y E A D D U V U J G X Q K T

S C C Y M B O R R B S U A I T S O W W U

E G A P J Q T N A H G F E L D S G X L D

R S K S I X S A Z V X X W A R H O U M E

D Y K M V L H C J S X V R V J H F Y K D

water evaporati

here's some info about the Water Cycle. the suns warmth causes the water from streams, lakes, ice and soils turn in to water vapor it goes into the air. Almost all of the precipitated water (80 percent). It goes right back to the air because of the evaporation. The rest of the water runs off the land or it soaks into the ground to become ground water. For every inch of the water that seeps in to the ground. Plants get rid of waste by giving off water vapor. And that happens through tiny pores int he leaves. Condensation is the opposite of evaporation. When water vapor is in the air condenses from a gas, back into a liquid and the leaves returns to the surface. Evaporation is also when the sun heats the water in lakes or the ocean.

water pollution is when the water turns a diffrent color , taste and smell. Farmers use chemicals and moonsand to lift up the oil from the oceans. The chemicals and moonsand go deep in the ocean ground witch makes the oil come up from the ground. There are many sources for water pollution. Heavy metals from industrial processes can come in rivers , lakes and oceans that are nearby. Heavy metals that are waste sometimes can contain lots of toxic and that can damage animals that eat it. Sewage can often have infectious diseases and that will infect aquatic life and terrestrail life when drinking water. Organic and nutrients causes an increase in algae and tooken oxygen from the water column.

Previous Entries All Entries       All Titles Next Entries