Creeper diamond minecraft blog-

Work is moving an object with force a distance and is measured is force times distance equals work.Power is work divided by time and the less time the more powerful you are.

Ohai darr.

Okay so work is basically how far you move something.

Lets say that you were trying to move a refridgerator (Yay I can't spell refridgerator!) and you were pushing really really hard, but it didn't move after you pushed on it for like, 2 hours.

By scientific standards, you did no work. How do you cuculate work though?

Work is cucualted like this;

Force X Distance = Work.

In math, it looks like this;

Fd = W

So, when we were testing friction, my team got the fine sandpaper surface.

I had some trouble figuring it out, but my team had 2.25 friction force......(I think X3).... and then I multiplied by .1 and figured out that the amount of work my team did with 1 block over fine sandpaper is.......(*drumroll*)....

.225=http://

I love it when something like this happens!!!

and when we were doing the HOW MANY WASHERS, we figured out that 11 washers gave away about 4.1 newtons of power.

Toaster

Give examples of how much "Work" you did when you tested the friction of different surfaces with the block. Give examples of how much "Work" your motor did. So we did quite a bit ofwork with the blocks. I hink we got like idk. Are motor did 40 work i believe.

We used a lot of work to assemble the machine.the motor for per 1 was 7 washers for are team. The highest was 12 washers.

Work is when a force causes something to move. Reading a book is not scientificly work. Pushing a brick over the table is work. When my team measured the friction of the blocks, the work was 0.189 Newton-meters. The motor used 0.2 newton-meters.