Title: World Dumbest

Genre: Nonfiction

Characters: Daniel Baldwin, Danny Bonaduce, Todd Bridges, Tonya Harding

Worlds Dumbest is a show about dumb people caught on tape and TV stars Daniel Baldwin and more talk about how dumb and stupid it is like the duct tape bandit he was so dumb instead of wearing a ski mask to rob a bank he us duct tape and wrap it around his head and you know how painful it is when u put duct tape over skin and take it off Well the bandit when into the bank and took off when the clerk had a bat the bandit ran into anther worker and that worker lock him in a headlock while the clerk took off the duct tape. When the bandit went to jail he refuse to accept that he was the bandit he said is he so stupid to put duct tape over his face?

Image Hosted At MyspaceGens

Image Hosted At MyspaceGens

Image Hosted At MyspaceGens

Image Hosted At MyspaceGens

Long ago there was a giant who roam the earth 60 million year ago IT call Titanoboa, This Giant snake was uncover in a large coal mine it weight 2,500 pound and is 48 feet long this giant animal Weight more than 3 Eiffel towers

Get Adobe Flash player

Tien, Thai

Room 319

February 9, 2012

Spartans used many weapons in battle. The three 3 most common weapons used was iron, steel or bronze swords, shields and spears.

Their shields were about 3 feet across, most of the time in battle the Greek formed a dome out of the shield in battle. One weapon counted a lot in battle, this weapon is the spear; about 3-4 feet long the spear it’s the most dangerous weapon of Greeks. The spear was used for stabbing and for throwing.

After throwing their spear the Greek Spartan would take out their sword, the sword was used for stabbing an enemy in battle. These weapons played a key role in fighting and protecting people like the Spartan use these weapon to fight off enemy and protect their love one, imagine standing there while your town or village is being invaded and there is no other way to protect your town or.

Their greatest weapon was the bow; the bow is a allowed Greek soldiers to stand on the walls and fire arrows at their enemy.

Another early technology Greek used were catapults, the catapult was used for breaking enemy walls, after the wall was broken the Greek army charged in. The warriors of Greece were furious fighters.

the Roman senate, in 153 BC, declared January 1 to be the beginning of the new year.Also In the Christian world, the custom of New Year began after 325 Ce when Constantine decreed that the Feast of the Circumcision would be the beginning of the New Year. Since a circumcision among the Jews is a joyous celebration and since Jesus was/is the King of Christian theology, it became an excuse to have a bolstrous party. The custom has grown for several centuries Other non Christian countries celebrate their New Year according to their customs/religious heritage. Islam has it's own "New Year" as do the Jews, the Buddhists, the Shintoists, etc. They can and do vary according to that particular faith's calendar which is usually different than the Christian one.

First I want to start over and help my pet lizard who is almost dead because of age.Second I want to get a better grade then i had last year.Third I want to win the soccer game instead of watching our team loose.