Image Hosted At MyspaceGens

Math Term 1

Get Adobe Flash player

You can enter the text of you

By Jada Fenton

Homeroom 318

Date/ February/9/2012

The ancient Greeks loved beauty, music, literature, drama, philosophy, politics and art.

There was an ongoing competition between city-states as to which one had the best statues and the most beautiful temples. Wars were not started over who had the best art, but many arguments occurred.

Greek pottery dates back to about 2500.B.C.. It was made from clay that was shaped on a potter’s wheel. Pottery was used as containers for everyday items like storing olive oil, wine and grain. It was also used in religious ceremonies.

Every Greek vase has its own style and design. There are not a lot of Greek paintings left, so most of what we know about their art comes from the pottery that archeologists have found.

Their designs on their vases are very pretty. At first their designs were very simple geometric shapes like rectangles and triangles. They got more variety as time went on with animals, people and their gods painted on them. A lot of what we know about Ancient Greece comes from what we see painted on their pottery.

The ancient Greeks made statues of perfect people. Some of the ancient Roman statues, for example, had big noses. The Greeks would never do that. The Greeks loved perfection.

I’ve always wanted to do something like this in my own and I’ve finally I got to do it and it turned out great because usually mom does it and I barely help.

How I made my project is I based the clay on the a half cut soda bottle. When it dried I put wood filtering to cover the cracks The when it was dry me and my cousin spray painted it. It was so fun =http://=http://=http://!!

r blog here!

The new year's resolution started in 153 B.C with a mythical king called Janus of early Rome .That was placed at the head of the calender. Resolutions are promises that people make to themselves . Sometimes people brake there promises or start to slack off .

• My First Resolution is to clean me room by myself

• My second Resolution is to get my homework done early

• My Third Resolution is to become singer

Veterans Day is all about Freedom of America   . Veterans Day is about how soldiers protect our country.

The poem Freedom is all about soldiers fighting for our rights and country. This poem really speaks to when I read it feels like I am a soldier my self .

That`s so cool.

Hi my name is Jada Fenton and  im gonnna introduce to who i am real and tell you the truth about me.

I like candy my favorite one is twix, twix are delicious.

I recomnmend twix to you cause i bet you would  like , it so chocolaty an d nice.

Twix are my favorite because it is so delicious its feels like a moutain of chocalolate melted then the caramel busts out and the land slide if cookies a start falling.

I think twix are awesome because it is so tastey.

If  i had a million dollars I would spend it on a life tim supply of twix like hundred at day and hundred at night.

The best candy ever made was twix because it is sensational.

I wish they had  a island full of twix , like the tree, the grass  and sandwhich that was made out of twix.

If  i could change anything in the world it would be to make a day called twix , were you go to the store and they give you a free box if twix  and  you can go again and again.

I hope my dream comes true.

Im good friend because i love twix  .