Copyright (c) 2014 by laurenw Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
laurenw -- Blogmeister

Laurens science and organic advise blog-

by laurenw teacher: Alfonso Gonzalez
International Plan of Action for Reducing Incidental Catch of Seabirds in Longline Fisheries 03/22/14
Hydrologist: Tropical Storm Lee's Cloud of Doom 03/20/14
beautiful song by lea michele 03/20/14
Dna 03/17/14
Atom or element 02/26/14
Microscope blog 02/18/14
Classification questions 02/11/14
CLASSIFING LIVING THINGS 02/07/14
jackie evancho 02/05/14
classifying of living things 02/05/14

Force of friction
1. I learned that when you pull one thing on or thought another It causes friction to act on the objects to make it harder to push or pull. When the weight is greater it increases friction and if the surface is smaller whith the same weight it increases it too, and if you change the surface that it is on then it changes how much friction affects it.

2. We measured sliding friction by using a spring scales in class. Friction can be measured when it is pulled back on the object. So when you pull,you can measure the resistance with a spring scale.That is how we measured sliding friction.

3.I learned that the variables that were the same in one experiment were weight,length,time,slope,surface, the variable that were not the same was surface area.

Article posted May 14, 2012 at 01:59 PM • comment • Reads 36 • see all articles

I love to sing and I eat organic