Hey Logan it's a person and next time you eat a cheese sandwitch you need to eat it with root beer poured on the top! Then you let the pop soak into the bread and add some old smoked turkey! P.s. You should really sign out some time. Comment if you think you know who this is! See ya next year!

Work is moving an object with force a distance and is measured is force times distance equals work.Power is work divided by time and the less time the more powerful you are.

We measued the force of friction with a 10 newton scale and a 2.5 newton scale. We pulled wooden blocks across different surface to determine the amount of friction of each surface.

Controlled variables are very important they can affect the results of a test very greatly. For example if we were doing our test then we changed the slope it would add or lessen the friction the varibles always have to be the same.

What i learned in 6.1 is that different surface types make different Forces of friction.

What i learned about 6.2 is that the more weight the more friction.

What i learned 6.3 is that more surface area the more friction.

Article posted April 24, 2012 at 08:18 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 42

If you want to push a cart with a rubberband you could tie the rubber band and then pull the rubberband.the difference betweeen masss and weight is that mass is how big it is and weight is how dence it is.

The average in 2010 was 965 pounds of carbon dioxide according to a website on the internet. Insulation helps keep things warmer which helps preserve energy.Some of the safety things not to fly a kite near power poles. Also watch power outlets and cords and do not stick forksin power outlets.The fuels that put carbon in the air are cars houses and trees are the best because they take carbon out and that helps.

Article posted March 29, 2012 at 08:27 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 42

I learned how to make a battery using using simple stuff. I learned about recharging battery to power things. Also i learned about what shape a graph the time you charge a battery lights. The longer you chrge a battery the longer the time goes.

First we charged the batterys with electrical energy which once it becomes stored and then becomes stored chemical energy the goes back to electrical energy which powers the motor or lightbulb.

Dont forget to log out

My name is logan and i live in chimacum washington united states of america which is part of north america. Chimacum is a small town in jefferson county with a chevron and cafe and that is all there is. Our school is a small and there are like 1100 kids k-12. Our school is good at baseball we one the 1a state title last year. They is a lot of farms in chimacum.

For a while now we have been studing water quality and jobs. Also we have been learning about how healthy or creek is.These are my notes.

D.O.

What is this year's average for D.O.?

8.125

What does that mean about our creek's D.O. levels? Greater than 5.0 and less then 10? D.O. makes the water healthy and taste good. It does not effect the plants. Our creek is healthy! Plants give off oxygen that cleans out the carbon.

P.h.

What is this year's average pH?

6

What does that mean about our creek's pH levels?

This means that our water is acidic. But our creek is great and makes it easy on the fish.

Turbitity

What is this year's average turbidity?

44.7 NTUs

What does that mean about our creek's turbidity levels?

This is good because there is no acid or dead plants and fish.100NTUs fish suffer stress. 1000 NTUs fish die in a mater of weeks. 10000 NTUs fish die in days. 0-50=good.

Amonium

What is this year's average ammonium level?

1.6 MG/l????

What does that mean about our creek's ammonium levels?

This was not accurate data for this year but last years was accurate and it was .08 which all it does is give the fish a little bit of gill damage. So this is preety well for a creek.

Flow Rate

What is this year's average flow rate?

1972.8 gallons per second.

What does that mean about our creek's flow rate levels?

This means that this is good because there are still baby fish and bugs. This shows that it is easy for the fish to survive.

Temputure

What is this year's average water temperature?

37.1

What does that mean about our creek's water temperature levels?

This means that our temputure is good and the fish will survive because the water is not to warm.

How did the water temperature compare to the air temperature this year?

The outdoor was 44.7 and the water is 37.1. They are about the same.

My job was nitrates. We got an average of .3mg/l. That is pretty good because it is good to be under 1 mg/l. If you read about eutriphication.

So after all of this data and notes that i have taken i came up with the conclusion that chimacum creek is doing very well according to all the data and seeing this salmon alive.