macro

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

The video is a good explaining video and the map goes counter clockwise. The map shows that everything is either making co2 or taking it in and giving other stuff out

Our question was what habitat does the snail prefer? So we made a main room which was regular dirt then four other rooms and they had sand or wet dirt or bark or just grass. On the first day one snail went to sand and the other went to grass. The second day both of the snails went to grass. On the third day both of them went to wet dirt. On the fourth day they didn't go anywhere they stayed on the walls. my claim was its going to the natural place and the most spot i find them at which would be in grass but they liked dirt more. anthropomorphism is human characteristics that inanimate animals not capable of such dimensions.

This whale explodes because it has gases in it and it bloats and rots until the gases are released.

1.carbon is the building block of everything becausit can connect with hydrogen, phosphorus, oxygen, and nitrogen.

2.the difference between a atom and a element is a atom is the smallest amount of a element and the element can't be simplified.

3.the difference between a molecule and a compound is that a molecule is two or more atoms chemically joined together. A compound is a molecule that has more than one element.

Article posted January 28, 2014 at 04:57 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 104

my WOW character was a pandaren. i started in the mists of pandaria. I was In between the pei wu forest and the desert because I only needed two quests until I chose horde. I chose to classify the flora and fauna was do once living, carnivores, herbivores, and plants.

Answers to the questions

1.We classified our groups by what the obvious things they did like what they ate. All of the groups eat both plants or meat besides the plants because those use photosynthesis to grow. 2.scientists classify by what they have in common

3. We classified on what some of them had in common.

4. We classified on the differences as we'll.

5. We called them by their real names and their real classified class names

6. Binomial nomenclature is the formal way of naming species.

The name is of two parts, the first part is the genus and the second part is the species of that genus. Like humans, the first scientific name is homo and the second is sapient showing our species.scientists have classified the bear. The bear kingdom is animal, the phylum is Chordata, class is mammilia,, the sub class is theria, the infra class is euthria, the order is Carnivora and etc. they classified it by what it eats so it's a carnivore.

Article posted November 19, 2013 at 04:53 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 146

Article posted November 7, 2013 at 05:15 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 89

My group had egg salad as a protein filling, cucumbers as another filling, white bread as bread, fruit was a apple , and as a drink we had apple juice.the eggs came from California to Seattle to port hadlock qfc. The cucumbers came from Mexico to seattle to the local store. The yogurt came from Vermont to Londonderry new hampshire to our local store. Apple juice came from selah Washington to local store. The apple came from new Zealand to Seattle to our local grocery store. And the bread came from a wheat farm from south/north Dakota to Spokane to be ground up then cooked and sent to our local grocery store. I learned that for every food it's alot of carbon and as big as five and a half of elephants worth of carbon.

My passion I would lve to do every moment possible is football. I like football because it's exercise and you get to get anger out and it uses up time I just would just be sitting around doing nothing if I wasn't playing.

My group had liquid one which was salt water.

Twenty four hours

Vial a: red sand did not do anything and smelled like plastic.

Vial b: yeast did not get evidence that it was living but it moved and smelled horrible.

Vial c: orbeez grew very little and water was pink and had no smell.

Vial d: radish seed did not sprout and smelled like puke.

Vial e: brine shrimp smelled so bad I almost threw up but they were alive.

After forty eight

Vial a: rand sand smelled like rotten cheese. Still not living.

Vial b: yeast smells worse now and is still not living.

Vial c: orbeez grew twice as much as the day before. Not considered living.

Vial d: radish seed smelled really bad and still did not sprout.

Vial e: brine shrimp still hatched and grew more. Definitely living.

P.S jayme is the most amazing person in the universe

For something to be living it needs to grow, and evolve, and eat and need the elements.it would have to do something to keep it alive and have something important it does that classifies it as living

My seven random facts are

1.I play football

2.I have two dogs

3.I like playing saxaphone

4.I like bacon

5.I like to fish

6.I am in the school band

7.I used to play the guitar

Article posted March 21, 2012 at 08:23 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 296

when charging a battery ,electricity goes through the wires from the outlet and into the battery as stored chemical energy like a storage then youd take out the battery and hook it up to wires and go do what you needthe battery for.

Article posted February 28, 2012 at 08:51 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 89

My job is dizzolved oxygen wich is the long term for D.O. And dizzolved oxygen is what fish breathe.The best levels are 5.0 and up to at least 18.0 anything below or above is a form of polution .Our hear average is 8.125 and thats great!

PH is short for positive hydrogen and the years average was 6 and that means good! Once again the levels are good .

Turbitity means how clear the water is and the years average is 44.7 and that means its good! Wich is the types time ive wrote so chimucum creek must be good.

Nitrates is a mix of one nitrogen molecule and three oxygen molecules and the years average was 0.3 that means its good man ! This creek is good .

Ammonia is a gas wich can kill alot of fish wich is sad :(

The year average is 1.6 wich is impossible because we've seem fish and this level would mean the fish would be dead see!

Flow rate is the flow of the creek and it's to find the speed of the creek and the speed is 1,972. If it's too fast and too slow it's bad.

Tempurtere is too find the tempature of the creek .If the tempature is too hot or too cold the fishes will die .the year average isn27*c which is alright .

We, the six graders got to plant trees and we got help from volunteers and they were great!I'd like to thank jesseee!:)

We got to plant trees along Snow creek.it really helps the salmon and other fish

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERY BODY AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR AND WINTER=http://=http://=http://!! :)

Here is my monopoly video.:)

Article posted November 8, 2011 at 09:10 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 96

thes are a lot of aquatic worms and one scud we found.

How we scored our creek is we got what bugs that yellow jacket creek has to find out how tolerate they are and found out our bugs and how tolerate they are and the difference between the creeks is 4 points . Thats only a very tolerate bug.

Yellow jacket creek at Cispus=25 for aquatic bugs Chimacum creek =21 points for aquatic life and water quality

We got 4 very intolerant bug each bugs worth 4points Stone flies, may flies ,dobsonflies,Caddisflies.We got a scud in the tolerant and those are worth 2 points and In the very tolerate are flat worms and aquatic worms and blood worms and a flat worm are worth1point each bugs worth 1point and if you add that together you get 21 points all together

I agree that Mt St Helens will rebuild itself. The evidence that I have is Mt St Helens could or could not. The reason it might not is because it just erupted in 2004. It might rebuild itself again because it "grows", just like mount everest does.

Water is important to man kind. Without water people could not shower or drink water and be dehydrated.

1.What is water pollution?water pollution is the contamination in water bodies . The seven types of water pollution are surface water pollution is ground water , microbiological,oxygen depleting , nutrients, suspended matter, chemical.

2.what are some of the sources of water pollution ? Depending on what chemicals one dumped and what location.

3.what are some of the consequences of water pollution ? It is depending on what chemicals are dumped and in what location. A consequence of water pollution is destroying a environment that animals live in.it effects animals a lot mostly fish because they can be deformed and when animals drink from contaminated water it can be fatal for them .

4. What can be done to improve the quality of Contaminated water?Make sure you clean your Gutters,don't pollute the water and dont dump stuff in the water.

rivers (etc.).don't drive oil rigs badly cause it is really fatal for the animals.It would be safe to use filtration.

5. What are some actions that can be taken to help prevent water from being polluted? One action is maybe you can reduce re-use and recycle don't keep water running when you

don't need it thats not necessary.

Some more ways is: EPA has a great idea, dividing water pollution categories into: point and non-point sources is stationary places sewage treatment plants,factories and ships.

Non point sources are more like mining activities and paved

roads.

my seven random facts are:

1.i like chocolate

2. i like playing guitar

3. i play in the school band and play saxaphone.

4. i i like football.

5. i have two border collies ( dogs) .

6. i like P.E.

7. i like my seven random facts.