macro

Water is important to man kind. Without water people could not shower or drink water and be dehydrated.
1.What is water pollution?water pollution is the contamination in water bodies . The seven types of water pollution are surface water pollution is ground water , microbiological,oxygen depleting , nutrients, suspended matter, chemical.
2.what are some of the sources of water pollution ? Depending on what chemicals one dumped and what location.
3.what are some of the consequences of water pollution ? It is depending on what chemicals are dumped and in what location. A consequence of water pollution is destroying a environment that animals live in.it effects animals a lot mostly fish because they can be deformed and when animals drink from contaminated water it can be fatal for them .
4. What can be done to improve the quality of Contaminated water?Make sure you clean your Gutters,don't pollute the water and dont dump stuff in the water.
rivers (etc.).don't drive oil rigs badly cause it is really fatal for the animals.It would be safe to use filtration.
5. What are some actions that can be taken to help prevent water from being polluted? One action is maybe you can reduce re-use and recycle don't keep water running when you
don't need it thats not necessary.
Some more ways is: EPA has a great idea, dividing water pollution categories into: point and non-point sources is stationary places sewage treatment plants,factories and ships.
Non point sources are more like mining activities and paved
roads.

Article posted October 10, 2011 at 03:23 PM • comment (5) • Reads 578 • see all articles