Cockroach. 06/08/12
Cockroaches 06/06/12
Odyssey:)!! 05/29/12
Snails:) 05/01/12
Conclusion:) 02/06/12
Mini Pond:) 12/14/11
Conclution:) 11/08/11
Enviorment!!! 10/21/11
Global Warming 09/30/11
My 7 Random Facts 09/28/11

Me, Kyah, and Jen watched cockroach videos on YouTube for our experiment and we observed all of what we had to and we learned a lot!:)

I really don't know much about cockroaches but I wanna know: What they eat. How they find their food. If their blind. How many feet do they have. And anything I can find out about them.

I really liked odyssey while I was there:) it was fun and really cool, it was much better than what I expected it to be:D What I liked the most was that we could hang out with friends and relax and enjoy ourselves a little bit:) I think that what could have made odyssey better was not doing so many hikes and making 1 day just a day to relax and just have a ton of fun!:)

Article posted May 1, 2012 at 06:57 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 38

I know that snails:

-Have a shell

-Move kinda slow

-Are slimy

-If you step on one it makes a crunch sound

-They have two eyes

-They kinda look like a slug

-Snails is a noun

-If you pour salt on them they die slowly

I want to know:

-What they eat

-How they communicate

-If they have muscles

-If they have tiny feet

My group swabbed the commons and that's where we found the most bacteria. The question i wanted to answer was where is the most bacteria out of the 4 places we swobbed? And we had no bacteria on the bathroom floor and the door handle. We found 1 bacteria from the playground and 3 from the commons.

The parmecum were the only one's we could find that were single celled organism's. Some elodea were multicellular and also litter critters that were running around. They way I know if something is single celled or multicellular is single celled organism's are they only have one cell, and multicellular organism's have more than one cell it could have 2 or even 4.

Article posted November 8, 2011 at 08:22 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 60

A: We thought that the coconut cream wouldn't be able to let the yeast grow.

E:We found out that the with 1 scoop of coconut cream had yeast and little bubbles sitting at the top of the vial. Monster and yeast had everything sitting at the bottom. Salt water had only bubbles sitting at the top. Sugar water only had yeast and bubbles at the top. 3 scoops of coconut cream caused it to explode in the balloon. Normal water just had bubbles on the top.

I:We had the 3 scoops of coconut cream explode in the balloon we weren't really expecting that to happen.

O:We noticed that the coconut cream expanded.

U:We understood that the coconut cream let the yeast grow so much it expanded into the balloon.

The enviorment effects an organism if it is put in to a different enviorment because the organism may not be able to do what it was made to do like in the lab the red sand it didn't grow in any liquids because it was in a different enviorment. The organisms appeared non living because the materials were not yet put into the vials that had liquid in them like the radish seeds didn't grow at all until the water,sugar water, or salt water was put into the vials.

Yes, I think that people can change the economy if we tried and the way we can do that is by using more energy efficient things so we don't make so much pollution which causes the global warming to happen and that makes our glaciers melt and after too long it will just melt away slowly and we won't have glaciers anymore.

Article posted September 28, 2011 at 08:00 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 69

~ I actually get along with my brother!

~ I love sports!

~ My dog is weird:)

~ I love to dance around to random music.

~ I enjoy sleeping in when I can!

~ If I could wear my pj's all the time I would!

~ I don't like sauce on my spaghetti:]