So odyssey to be honest beat going to school, but it wasnt the best week I've ever had. I really liked when we got to hang out at camp. I think we went to, too many places tho. We would get up and get ready go to BF and than pack our lunches and go hike tell like 4 pm and come back to camp. I personitly didn't mind the hikes... I actually liked them. It just were at camp! It would have been nice to have a day or so to relax and actually do "camp" stuff. We were too busy going to places and being on the bus. We could of had a day to hang out, go swimming, sit in the lodge drinking coco, and sit at a campfire to roast marshmallows or something. We didn't need to leave camp so much to keep us entertained.... It would of be nice to stay at camp for a day.

Our question was are is snails will go to the slow or fast music.( unless they can't hear than never mind.) I thought they would be more attracted to the fast music. It turns out they like the fast music better. At first I don't think they knew what to do but then they went to the fast music 4 out of 5 times! We used various songs for both slow and fast but they still went to fast songs. We know they didn't just like one certain song cuz we used various songs. They were trying to escape a lot!

Thank you you forgot=http:// And I get some thing to do!!!

Article posted May 3, 2012 at 06:00 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 35

Hahaha i got on your blog!

Love catfood!

What i know:

They have shells

They have been around scince the same time as the dinosaur

There are freashwater, saltwater, and land snails

They have both sprem and eggs and when reproducing both snails get preago and lay eggs ( animal plant has videos of this... Its weird.)

They are prenocturnal witch means they prefer night but do come out in the daylight occasionly

They burn in salt

And leave slime trails so they dont get lost

You can eat them ( BUT DONT!!! Eww...)

And they carry bacteria i think...

I would like to know:

the bigget snail ever found

Why there so weird

What those eye ball thing are... And why there so fun to poke!

If i was right about what i know

What they taste like

Article posted April 18, 2012 at 07:24 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 151

Me and the three other people in my team decided to see how radishes grow in different lighting. Blacklight (uv- light) VS sunlight. All of us had different ideas on what we thought would happen, all of us exept one thought that they would grow best under the blacklight (uv). The other thought the sunlight would be best. So in the end the blaklight radishes turned out taller but they were droopy and the leafs were different than the sunlight radishes. We belived the blacklight might have made the radishes deformed or messed up. The ones in the sunlight grew really well and bigger and more healthier. Even tho the blacklight/uv-light had smaller wave lenghts, meaning more energy, it still didnt have the healthy growth outcome the sunlight did.

Electromagnetic Spectrum." Wikipedia. Wikimedia Foundation, 25 Apr. 2012. Web. 25 Apr. 2012. <[LINK]>.

The Spectrum." The Department of Biodiversity & Conservation Biology. Web. 25 Apr. 2012. <[LINK]>.

Radish." Wikipedia. Wikimedia Foundation, 19 Apr. 2012. Web. 25 Apr. 2012. <[LINK]>.

See why i think that sexual reproduction is likely to have more diverse charactoristics than asexual reproduction is because when sexual reproduction has two parents and not one like asexual reproduction the child will have traits from the mom and traits from the dad. Asexual reproduction has only one parent. Mitosis has asexual reproduction and when the child or sister is made, it has the exact same everything just like the mother/mitosis that split itself and reproduced.

Article posted February 6, 2012 at 08:28 PM GMT • comment (3) • Reads 45

Okay.. My group and I swabbed the locker room locker, door handle, top of lunch room table, toilet seat. When we zig zag swipped we did it too hard and the food broke on accident. We only grew bactira in one spot and the rest counldnt grow cuz we broke there food.

Article posted January 6, 2012 at 08:13 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 47

The paramecia and amoeba are both single celled. The elodea has multiple cells. Witch means the elodea is independant and doesn't need the paramecia or amoeba to live on its own. The paramicia and amoeba need other cells to survive. :D comment! Please! Thanks!

About one month ago my team and I learned how to use a microscopes. We looked at a handful of things but i really liked looking at the feather. we zoomed up all the to x10 and the 'feather' was super cool. The maginafiction can be up to x40. There are two knobs thingys that you can turn to adjust your view. The bigger one on top is so you can move the stage up and down. The second one on the bottom, a smaller knob is called the field. You use it to higher the lens like the 40x. Thus you can see the experiment what ever it may be closer and better.