Super Awesome Blog Of Awesome

Assessment Article
The question that is asked is: Explain why offspring that result from sexual reproduction are likely to have more diverse characteristics than offspring that result from asexual reproduction.

My explanation is that when you sexually reproduce you are mixing two sets of chromosomes together, it's like play dough kind of where pink is the mom and blue is the dad, when they sexually reproduce it's like the two play doughs are mixing together and that makes you a weird mix of pink and blue.
When something asexually reproduces it means it is creating another being out of itself like taking some red play dough ( which is the asexual creature) and taking some of the dough out of it leaving a child and a parent that look exactly the same.

Article posted February 29, 2012 at 11:45 AM • comment • Reads 37 • see all articles

I like to party