My favorite thing to  do  on Halloween is the dressing up!!! It is also fun getting lots of candy. Although I have to be careful what i get because my brother is allergic to alot of stuff. This year i am hoping to be someone from Monster High. : )

Well,I guess getting candy,because its really good.My favotite candy is twix because the cookie inside.

Hopefully i get alot of twix because there really delicious.

It is also fun scaring people.Thats all what i like do on halloween.

Article posted November 2, 2011 at 02:38 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 59

My favorite thing to do on halloween is to scare little kids. Or sometimes teenagers they are mostly scared. Then I like to trick or treat I like to get the treats. When I get home I always get sick.

The most favorite thing Brianna likes to do on Halloween is she likes to Trick or Treat.

She loves to get all the goodies, but the one she likes the most is Twix.

This year she is going to be a Vampire.

She loves to scare people with her dad.

She also like to hand out candy with her cousin Megan.

The most Favorite thing Brianna likes  to do on Halloween is Trick or Treat.

My favorit thing to do on Halloween is to go trick-or-treating and geting candy. I also like dressing up. I also like to go with my freinds and little cusins. I like to walk with my  mom, dad, memaw, papa, uncule, and aunt. But the best thing is geting candy!!!

Article posted November 2, 2011 at 02:36 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 60

My favorite thing to do on halloween is to scare people with my masks or makeup! Also get candy i love dressing up for halloween and haveing fun and being my self for the night. this year we found a puppy pitbull and i didnt get that much candy this year but we got the puppy a awesome home with a whole bunch of other dogs to play with so she has a good home.

My favorite thing to do on Halloween is go trick or treating and get candy. The candy that i like is Jolly Ranchers, Hershey's and any thing good. Basicly to me everything choclate is good to me.  Anything that has to do with sweets, like. So basicly anything to me is good. Maybe a little football on the side, when I can. But I just love candy. Candy is life to me. It is like am in Africa and I have no candy.

My favorite thing to do on halloween is to go trick or treating. This year i was a Polar bear and my brother was a big fluffy Teddy Bear. My mom was a Angel of the ..kind of creepy in a way my dad was a zombie. On halloween night i saw three of my friends Paris,Cody,China, and Allie. I went trick or treating with Allie, then i went home and helped hand out candy. But, we only got three more people oh well we said more for us. Thats whats i did for halloween.  

The favorite thing to do on holloween is to go trick-or-treating to get candy.But,this year I didnt go trick-or-treating I went to go see a movie and then I went to the haunted house and I saw a scaey girl but she was nice then I saw this other scaey girl that came running towards me so, I started to run then i got into the car and scaming then she put her hand on the window.

My favorite thing to do on Halloween is to go trick or treating. This year I want to be an ninja. I going to go trick or treating around my neighborhood.   My favorite type of candy is Skittles. I hope this  Halloween I get a lot of candy.That is my favorite thing to do on Halloween!!!

May's favorite thing to do on Haloween is trick or treat.

May also likes dressing up.

May loves all the candy you get on Haloween.

May also loves all the scary stories.

But May loves trick or treating the most.

Article posted October 23, 2011 at 02:11 AM GMT • comment • Reads 70

The things I like to do on Halloween is see all the children dressed in costumes. I like to come home after Halloween and see all the things I got while Trick-Or Treating.The most thing I really like is that we have fun and enjoy all of our candy. :)

On Halloween I like to dress my dog up in a costume, but my mom never let's him go out in public with it. Last year he was an alien. This year I want my dog to be a bumble bee. Last year I went trick or treating with a friend. The only thing that I don't like about Halloween this year is that it's on a Monday. The only reason why I don't like that is because I like to stay up late on Halloween.

The most important thing he likes to do on halloween is get the candy.This year he is dressed like a zombie doctor.He likes seeing the scary stuff in their front yards.He likes seeing what people dress up like to.His favorite holladays is Hollween and Christmas.he hopes he see's some of his friends this year.

My favoirte thing to do on Halloween is to scare all the little kids trick or treating.  I like seeing them scream and run while I chase them around.  When they know im not going to hurt them I them they stop screaming and its not fun anymore. I also like when I dress up it the best part of this holiday.  I am going to dress up as Scream this year so I know I'm going to scare them little kids out of there skin. when i get done scaring the kids I go in the house and I get in my pjs on I get on the couch and me and my little cousin Emma eat her candy and watch scary movies. this year I'm going to hide, and when they knock on the door I'll jump out of the bushes and scare them.  Thats what I like to do on Halloween.

First of all I like to dress up I like dressing up like something weird or scary. I also like to dress up like a pirate. I also like to go trick or treating.  I like to go up to peoples houses and knock on there door and when they come to the door I jump out and scare them.

When Halloween comes it gets scary. Sometimes I have a good costume, but when I do it does not fit together and I just wing and say I`m Justen Beiber.

I don`t go Trick or treating much, but when I do I go with my friends and get alot of candy. Haloween is not my favorite holiday but it is still alot of fun even when I stay home and give out candy at the door. When I do go Trick or teating it is fun. I allways go to every house in one nieborhood.  I never get the good candy but I still get alot. My favorite thing about halloween is trying to scare people and looking at diffrent costumes.