Copyright (c) 2014 by TS Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
TS -- Blogmeister

Freaky Reaky Leaky Peeky

5B

by TS

teacher: Mrs. B (Grade 5 - 2012-2013)

Article posted May 27, 2013 at 12:13 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 265

I lived in a house;

Perfect for me to live in and build my future.

I lived in a town…Small and cozy.

I lived in a city…Known as Halab.

I lived in a country…Beloved to me, and beautiful in every citizen’s eyes.

But now, in this house do I have a future?

But now, is this town no more than an empty land.

But now, in this city do hundreds of people die per day.

But now in this country, is it a country I am proud of to call home?

I know I have no more future,

I know this town is wiped out.

I know this city was once a beauty,

This country has no more faith,

Because we citizens lost faith.

So why the destruction?

So why the pain?

So why do we Syrians have to pay,

For the destruction that was created?

Your life is what you will want to protect;

But I would give up my life,

For the country I love.

Is this a dream?

Is this a nightmare?

So why do we Syrians have to suffer?

Why? Why? Why?

Article posted February 4, 2013 at 01:12 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 96

Article posted November 6, 2012 at 09:21 AM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 91

[LINK]">

If Only They Could Speak

Well I am sorry for my friends that are made out of rich materials and fabrics because they last longer. Well if you would really want to know how frustrating it is to be a soccer shoe; then be careful or I shall commit suicide and you will end up bare foot.  

Boom boom you always hear me bumping into soccer balls or even on other people’s legs. Do you find it funny? I don’t like it when I fly off your leg because you forgot to tie my hair in a knot? It hurts me, because the second I bump into the floor, my skin gets scraped off. Do you know I suffocate in water puddles, or when you are mad at someone and you force me to step on my friend with my sharp pointy cleats? Well, in the middle of soccer games, players slide tackle, I get slid on the floor and with my head I stop a powerful soccer ball. The worst part is when people swear at me "Because of your silly shoe, I would have scored".

Sometimes I relax for around an hour or two but when it is time for your soccer practice I scream with terror and my second cousin the sock screams even louder when the human’s smelly and sweaty feet are put into him. The worst of all is when I am filled with black spots and no one can get the dirt off me unless if I have to get my hair plucked out then soaked in burning hot water that burns me. I am a shoe have mercy on me! I am an old shoe and I am paralyzed because of a soccer ball so whenever I want to run to my freedom just like in “Riding Freedom”.

If you think it is easy to be a soccer shoe then just empathize, imagine yourself blocking a powerful ball with your stomach or suffocate in mud or water puddles. PLEASE TREAT US BETTER, I promise I will not make you walk barefoot to school.

Article posted November 1, 2012 at 10:21 AM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 91

I was born a few days ago and I promise this exciting journey will only take a bit so fasten your seat belt and make sure to hold on tight. Thank god I still have a nucleus. But just to let you know that I was born in a student’s bone marrow.

It all started when I was born with my family known as the RBCs and our relatives the WBCs, Plasma and Platelets. I am now in the superior vena cava loaded with one trillionth of a milligram. “Knock knock” we all said. As soon as we knocked we burst into the right atrium I was squished and squashed in almost every vein. We were shoved into the right atrium and I bumped into the septum the muscle that was separating the right and left side of our washing machine the heart. We used the tricuspid valve. We are now in the right ventricle we were sent directly to the lungs and as a soon as I got rid of the carbon dioxide . When the student inhaled, I was full of oxygen and nutrients. My family and I entered the pulmonary vein the opposite blood vessel of the pulmonary artery; it has to carry oxygenated blood. Now we entered the pulmonary vein and now we are ready “Nooooooo” we screeched in the loudest volume possible. “Phew” we all said thank god we did not bump into the septum again. We were all together in the left atrium and resting but not this type of rest, lying down on a big bed! It is the type that you rest with around ten million blood cells in one left atrium. The mitral valve opens and we all entered left Ventricle. Now we heard a loud pump and without knowing a thing we were the cells pumped into the aorta. All the cells attacked like vampires thirsty for nutrients and oxygen. My story took one minute whereas your life story might be a book of three hundred pages.

Well if I know that it is not easy to be a blood cell and the hardest thing is… WHATS HAPPENING AM I am LOSING MY

NUCLEUS NOOOOO….. To Be Continued I hope                                              

Article posted November 1, 2012 at 10:19 AM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 106

Dear voter

Are you ready to have the world’s number one president? If no, than just ignore this extremely helpful text. If yes then buckle up read this and make sure you elect the best PRESIDENT EVER. I f he is a genius don't let him outsmart you with words. If he walks the talk make sure he mentioned freedom. If he has no problems with free education then why not vote. Is he powerful? That is a hard question how does he compete with other candidates. Honesty and respect are earned by your brains and by your manners not your money. Does he put the money under his feet is what makes a good president. Never accept a president that forgets a lot. If you are the president of the United States or the president of Bahrain there is no difference in any. The president has to fulfill the people’s needs for survival. Stop drugs and many other unhealthy creations of human. Only let the people improve not go backward. Security is not an option it is needed. How does he treat beggars? Will you find any beggars?

Well well well I know it's hard to find an president with all of this but I am sure that you will find a president with a few of these traits.

Article posted November 1, 2012 at 10:15 AM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 70

Do you want to read about a painful hike full of thorns where ouch is not an option? Well that’s what happened to us on September, 19 at 8:00pm when we went camping in Deir Al Qamar. When we reached we ate a bit and coach Wissam taught us how to make tents from many pieces to one triangular tent. Capture the flag was next. We tied and soon ate lunch. Now I am going to talk about an amazing thorny hike. It starts when we go out of ACS to walk a bit. On this hike don't be stunned if you hear the word ouch from everyone at least a hundred times. We walked next to thorns that are mad stabbers, we came by sewage water on the floor and don't forget hunting birds is the joy of many people who want to eat. There we found a perfect place for sky diving. This hike is an absolute perfect but thorny hike. I hope you liked our adventures in thorny land.

Article posted September 18, 2012 at 12:52 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 80

Tomorrow I know how it feels to sleep in a tent. When I enter the sleeping bag I will start snoring loudly inhaling the fresh air when I am asleep. We are going to have a blast. But the only problem is that an animal or insect may enter the tent. Tomorrow is going to become today then yesterday the fun will be repeated only once.

Article posted February 3, 2012 at 09:02 AM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 98

Article posted January 5, 2012 at 09:53 AM GMT+2 • comment (1) • Reads 163

Today my mom wants to go shopping. I begged her to buy me a video game but she said “NO.”   

Now we were on our way to the bridge we crossed Brookstone and spot a shop keeper flying a Chopper “Mom I want I want it I want it soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad.” My mom said “Okay” and   

The End

Article posted December 13, 2011 at 08:01 PM GMT+2 • comment (1) • Reads 94

Question 2

Yes I do have a favorite character and he is Horus because he is very brave. He is a trustable boy. He is always persuading his Grandpa not to give up. He is my favorite character because he is a good hero. He is my favorite character because he is a known character and a famous character. Horus is my favorite character because his dad is a person who is famous because some places in Cairo are called Osiris.

I love rhyming