Copyright (c) 2014 by Dora-Terminator Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Dora-Terminator -- Blogmeister

Dora-Terminator

Class of 2012

We are Mr. Brune's 5th Grade at Mamaroneck Avenue School in Mamaroneck, NY, USA!

by Dora-Terminator

teacher: MAS 5B 2011 - 2012

i-Prints 05/11
Miro 05/11
Final Pioneer Diary Entry 05/10
Poetry 04/24
Inquiry 03/25
Return to the Moon 03/11
Literary Essay 01/12
Self Portraits 10/21
Sculpture 12/02
Revision 11/22
School Report 10/31
Personal Narrative 10/26
A True Story From Your Life 10/21
Independent Writing 10/21

Dear Diary,

Ever since my family and I left home I have been dreaming of Oregon. If only my son could be with me. I still remember the screams of my son drowning. The nightmare haunts me and yet there is more to come.

I have made a few friends over the trail. One of them was James. He was a good fellow, very kind and nice. I still remember a lot of events like when Paul Brian's son died.

We had to make a lot of important decisions, like when we had to decide on which trail to take. The most important (maybe last) decision we had to make was when we hit Snow Pass. There was a lot of arguing because if we get to Snow Pass too late the whole trail will be buried, and we will be trapped. There was a lot of yelling. Some said we should go back to Paradise. Others said we should just head directly to Snow Pass. We finally decided on sending scouts (Paul Brian and I) ahead to see if the pass is clear or not.

I expect good things to happen next. This may be my last diary entry of my life, so whoever is reading this, good luck and always stay strong.

Nate Page

Article posted May 10, 2012 at 01:23 PM • comment • Reads 234 • see all articles