Copyright (c) 2014 by EK Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
EK -- Blogmeister

EK's Quest to Success

3H 2011-12

by EK

teacher: Sue Halbert

How to Make Monster Toes

Written by EK

Monster toes are always a good Halloween prank. It is tricky to make but I will show you how to make monster toes.

Materials

·         4 egg carton holders

·         red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, and pink paint                   

·         black paint

·         tape[masking is the best]

·         empty paper towel roll

·         gold glitter

·         glue stick

·         yarn [black/green]

Steps

1.       Get paper towel roll and paint it multi-colored.

2.       After you paint it then paint 2 more egg carton holders the top and bottom colors and tape them on the paper towel roll.

3.       Next, get 2 more egg carton holders and make them look like eyeballs [make sure you tape them on].

4.       Glue on the green and black yarn on to the paper towel roll

5.       Make dots with your glue stick. Put a pinch of gold glitter on each dot.

6.       Try out your prank on somebody and scare them

Article posted November 17, 2011 at 01:40 PM • comment • Reads 115 • see all articles

Hi! I am an 8 year old 3rd grader. I go to J. Fithian Tatem Elementary School. My favorite foods are cookie dough ice cream and plain pizza. My favorite sports are trampoline gymnastics and soccer. My favorite colors are light blue, purple and hot pink. I like to color, eat, sing and dance. I love to go to Port Charlotte, FL, and Paris, France. That’s all about me.