-

by teacher: Karen Gutsmiedl

The book that I have chosen to compare and contrast is "The Last Olympian." I am comparing this book to another book in that genre, which is "The Battle of the Labyrinth." This book is also in the same series as "The Last Olympian." "The Last Olympian" is most deffinately the best book I have ever read, and some similarities in these books is that they both have lots and lots of battles and action. Also, they both make me picture exactly what is happening. Although, some things that were different in the books were that they had different story lines than what you would expect.

I absolutely love this book and would highly reccomend it, but first you would have to read the first book of the series which is "The Lightning Theif." I completely agree with the actions of all the characters in both books. This book relates to my life because Annabeth is almost just like me. If I could pick one person out of that book that is most like me it would be her.

Article posted November 17, 2011 at 06:44 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 33

I commented on the article about Thanks and Giving on her blog.

Article posted October 26, 2011 at 02:20 AM GMT • comment (3) • Reads 33

What I did to prepare for the mystery ggenre test was I studied for an hour on the bus and an hour at home. If I had a chance to do it all over again I would deffinately study more than just two hours. My plan is to study at home, on the bus, and if I even had time and if Mrs. G would let, study right before the test. This plan would deffinately work better than the first one because I would have studied longer and would have known the material much better than before.

I am short and fast, love to write but hate to read, love softball and all sports, and my two favorite colors are blue and green!