Copyright (c) 2014 by M Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
M -- Blogmeister

We are an intermediate classroom in an elementary school in British Columbia, Canada. We use our blogs as a place to practise expressing our ideas in writing (and maybe even sound, pictures & video when we're ready). We try to leave thoughtful comments for classmates & other bloggers we visit. Comments help us critique our ideas and our writing. They also motivate us to do more thinking, writing, sharing & revising. You can leave your thoughts on any particular article by clicking "comment" below it. Comments will be published after I have had a chance to read them.

by M teacher: Derek Milloy

Well in class we are learning about Kidshealth.org. We had to take a quiz on organization, focus & getting it done. I had a perfect score but the hardest was focus. When you focus you will finish or achieve more, I noticed that because your mind doesn’t wander! I making sure that I plan ahead of time because if you do that you will accomplish a lot and more than you even expect to do. Well I do all of this stuff and I’m getting straight A’s so do it now life will be easier.

Two good things that I’m doing to get enough sleep are making a routine and going to bed early. Compared to other kids I’m pretty much similar. I have no questions but if you do go to kidshealth.org for more information thank you. If you want some answers check every category at kidshealth.org and you will find it maybe. My brother took the quiz and he got a perfect score just like me. This has been another MC article.

Article posted April 2, 2012 at 08:54 PM • comment (1) • Reads 52 • see all articles