-

by teacher: Julie Donegani

Persusive!

Dear Mrs Muller,

Can we have computer lab for the whole day.If your wondering why here are my reasons why: First of all, we have been independent and responsible so I think we deserve a little break...right?? Also another reason is you never know you can always learn something new on a computer like records people etc. Finally, we will have so much time to work on articles on our blogs plus we can do much more sick things!

from your awesome,spectacular student

Erik

Photobucket

Have you ever heard of the pleasiosaur?

It all started on a cold November day in Northern Alberta. Maggy Horvarth was minning for Crude oil when she found something completly different. She noticed a tan coloured shape in the rocks.It was an upper backbone and a neck of a humongess fossill. It ended up being a 100 million year old reptile called the Pleasiosaur. It was said to be an extrodanary 20m long. It could practiclly eat about every fish as it swam. It was an amazing dicovery for her and an inspiration for a lot of people.

Perimeter

Hello,today I am going to talk about consrtucting shapes when given a certain perimetrer. The problem was to make shapes that have the perimeter of 24  cm.  First of all, Iam going to tell you a few strategies:adding on, guess & check, multiplying,division and what you know about odd and even numbers for example:if its an even number like 24 you would have to have lengths with even numbers so that you can end up with a perimeter of 24.  But if you have a length with an odd number you'll need another length with an odd number because they add together to make an even number.  For example 45 + 45 = 90.  I mainly used guess and check and adding on as my strategies.

Article posted January 24, 2012 at 05:25 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 35

Scientists in The School!

Don't you like scientists in the school?

First of all, real scientists come to school so you can learn new things about animals,structures etc.

Also,you get to do fun activites and aweome challenges!

Lastly,you can go from group to group for a new activity!

I hope you have a great Scientist in the school!

(!)

Article posted December 22, 2011 at 01:02 AM GMT • comment • Reads 35

Why I like birthday parties!

These are a few reasons why I like bithday parties!

First of all, you can invite your friends and classmates to come to your birthday party at your house or you can go to a 

place to go to your birthday party. Secondly, you get to eat a lot of awesome things like cake, cupcakes and chips and

many more things! Lastly, you get to play a lot of fun games and hang out. These are my reasons why I like Birthday

parties!

!

Article posted December 12, 2011 at 05:22 PM GMT • comment (3) • Reads 37

Article posted November 21, 2011 at 05:45 PM GMT • comment (3) • Reads 36

My Pets!

I have two pet fish.Thier names are Goldy and Beauty. Goldy is a boy and Beauty is a girl. I used to have two more pet fish but unfortanley they both died. I usauly feed them once a day each. Goldy and Beauty are Goldfish too.

Article posted November 16, 2011 at 03:34 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 36

We are reading the book "A Dog's Life".  Here are some qualities of the main character Squirrel.  She is a stray dog.  

Squirrel is a nervous puppy when she heard a gun shot at a fox. Squirrel is a lonely puppy because her mother left her and her brother in a shed. Squirrel ’s life is very hard because her mother left her and she wasn’t fully trained.

By Midnight, Bubbles, Rockman.

My 5 places I would like to visit:

1.Florida

2.New York

3.Paris - France

4.Los Angeles

5.Washington D.C