-

by teacher: Julie Donegani

Article posted June 29, 2012 at 01:33 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 54

My favourite book is SMILE By Raina Telgemeier. (based on a true story) Here are my reasons why. First of all it is a graphic novle and it has los of colour. Secound of all the book is really funny and really sad in some parts. Finally I think this book has a really good them the them is don`t do silly things with your friends. That is why I think SMILE is a good book mabey some day you will end up reading it

Do you like the Smurfes and Snoopy??? Well I do I'll tell you some reasons why you should like the Smurfes or snoopy

1. Both the Smurfes and Snoopy are really cute.

2. Both of them are really really funny.

3. There are calendars that have pictures of the Smurfes and Snoopy.

4. You should watch the episoids on youtube (there really funny)

And those are the reasons why you should like the Smurfes and Snoopy you should also like them because I do.

Article posted May 8, 2012 at 12:53 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 39

Dancing With The Stars is sooooooooo amazing because the people that do the dances are really good but some people are not that good because they do not do a very good job but nobody knows why.Also this person is very funny her name is SHERRIE I'll tell you why she is funny well me and my grandma think that she has a very funny smile no offence but when she smiles her smile goes from ear to ear but to bad she got eliminated that is why I love Dancing With The Stars

Article posted May 8, 2012 at 12:09 AM GMT • comment • Reads 32

L is for lovley

E is for exelent

E is for enthusiastic

N is for naugty and sneeky

A is for awsomely amazing

LEENA!

Dear Mrs.Muller,

I would like to have gym every period and here are my reasons why: well first we need alot of exersize to build up our muscles and our bones. Second litterly everyone likes gym and gym with you is always amazing because you always pick games that everybody loves like the game Garbage.Also we sometimes coperate when we have teams (mostly the girls) and when we coperate we have fun. Oh ya I almost forgot do you remember when you said that your daughter Jenna would come in and teach us some vollyball moves when is she comming???? Love your athletic student LEENA 

Today we went to Mrs. Bannerman's room and we watched a FRENCH PLAY it was a really good play it was about a cheeta,tortis,antolope,zebra,tree,lion and two narornater's and there is no rain and one by one they went to the lion and they asked the lion how to get the rain back so 3 of the animals failed but the tortis succided and he got the rain back. After that we played a french game

Article posted February 29, 2012 at 05:11 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 37

Today we learned about perimeter!! It was great!!!

Our problem was a Hershy's chocolate one I had a lot of fun

because you got to design your own shap and the total perimiter

had to be 24cm

Scientists in the school was fun. The first thing we did was centres, the first  was animal habitat :P the second thing we did was the penny balancing yhe third thing we did was stability and the last thing we did was building an arch.Scientist Nikki was nice because she helped all of the groups with their bridges. Finally the thing that I loved about scientist in the school was building the huge bridge out of newspaper. By Dolphingirl and Bubbles. :P

: