by teacher: Julie Donegani

In May,2012 our familly went to the movie theater to see the Avengers! It was AWESOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEE,and funny.

the characters ar- wait you know what the characters are, don't you, ok you don't know,well the characters are Hulk,Captain America,Thor,

Ion Man and two more characters that I can't even name. Basically the movie is all about a space ship thingy with all these characters I was

talking about and they [ the caracters ] got off the space ship thingy and landed on land,well the battle basically starts like this, they were

on land and a evil person sending out aliens to attack them,and the battle begins..........

Persuasive

Dear Mrs.Muller,

Can you  please bring in a real car because first of all I want to learn my driving licence when I'm only eight years old. Secondly I want a real car because we can relax and work in the car and we can eat in there and you know that all boys will do better work in a relaxing place. Finally I want a real car because we can play music in the car for DPA, and we can turn the heater on.  You know how cold our class is sometimes. That is why I want you to bring in a car.

Love,

Your most responsible student,Eric!

Article posted March 7, 2012 at 05:25 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 40

On march 2012 we saw a french play in a grade 6 class.It was very AWESOME!The play had these  four animals that were thirsty.The play is about the four animals triping over a rock exciped the turtle.The turtle didn't trip over the rock and the turtle went to the tree.And later the tree let it rain.And it's in french.And later on we played a game.That was all we did.

we learned Perimeter.Perimeter is measuring the outside of an shape and adding the # up.You HAVE to use the uinit of measuring like these ones cm,m,km.  :]

On Sunday our family went skiing.It was REALLY fun!!

Before we [Our family]met a guy named Jordan.He went skiing more than 3 times.After we were

done skiing we went to a restaurant to eat=http://

My blog will include pictures, ARTICLES and comments.

The creater of this blog wants to change the name "Soccerman" -_-

About the creater of this blog!!!! his name is Eric

Eric has wrote over 6 articles.Eric is gonna make articles that are basiclly storys!

the articles Eric made are called 7 Random facts about me,Our math trail,Halloween,Our Christmas party,A Dog's Life,My Voki,About me,hi!!!! and Scientists in the school

Eric lives with his mom,dad,brother,grandma and grandpa Eric lives in Canada.

Scientists In The SCHOOL!

On January 24 we had Scientist In The School.We got to make different kinds of stuctures,we made a brigde.

before that we got to go to different sections.Have you got see a REAL scientist?Secondly the scientist tought us about brigdes

I know the text is short,but SORRY.

Eric is in grade 3 and he is 8 years old .He lives with his mom,dad,grandpa,grandma and his brother.Eric likes to play video games and likes to play on his computer.He goes on Tracy muller blogmeister.He is a smart and kind boy.

Article posted December 12, 2011 at 05:25 PM GMT • comment (3) • Reads 37

Character Qualities Of Squirrel

At the beginning of the book Squirrel is shy because she always followed her brother Bone. Later she is a dog that is brave because she fought the wild dogs even though she was injured and her skull was smashed on the pavement. Squirrel is also caring and we know this because she cares for her friend Moon by hunting for food for her, and she touches her nose to Moon’s nose. We feel that this book is an awesome book! You should read it too!

By Animorphs, Kitten, and Soccerman