Copyright (c) 2015 by Roseda 25 Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Roseda 25 -- Blogmeister

2011-2012

All the students in room 15 teach and learn from each other. The challenges that are achieved are limited only by the restrictions of their own minds!

by Roseda 25

teacher: Michael La Marr

Title: The Terrible Wave (01/08/12)
Description: We have been reading The Terrible Wave and have been paying attention to the descriptive writing of the author, Marden Dahlstedt. What is your opinion of her writing? This is your opportunity to tell everyone what you think about the writing in The Terrible Wave.

In this blog, you will need to state your opinion and then support it with examples. Quoted passages from the book are a great way to support your ideas. Be sure to develop a strong body of writing that proves your opinion. You also need a solid conclusion to restate your thoughts. As always, good spelling and conventions are a must!

Be sure to check the rubric to see how you will be scored. This writing should be published by January 27.

terriblewave