Copyright (c) 2014 by MetalDemon98 Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
MetalDemon98 -- Blogmeister

Chronicles Of A Freerunner

2011-2012

All the students in room 15 teach and learn from each other. The challenges that are achieved are limited only by the restrictions of their own minds!

by MetalDemon98

teacher: Michael La Marr

Have you ever read the comic Pearls Before Swine? It is about Pig, Rat, Goat, Zebra, the dumb crocodiles, and thier adventures. Pig is the dumb one in the strip. Rat is arrogant, self-centered, and rude. Goat and Zebra are the smart ones. The crocodiles are Larry the croc and his family. Larry tries to eat Zebra, but always is unsuccessful. There may be a few inappropriate topics in the strip, but it is very funny.

Article posted March 25, 2012 at 08:51 AM • comment • Reads 74 • see all articles

I am 10 years old. I love to read and play video games. I have 2 dogs, 1 brother and 1 fish. I am also planning to compete in American Ninja Warrior, a game show where people try to beat the world's toughest obstacle course, Mount Mydoriama when I turn 21. I am also an amateur freerunner who started a team, Kraken Freerunning. This is my blog. I'M AWSOME!!