Copyright (c) 2014 by Pikacha Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Pikacha -- Blogmeister

2011-2012

All the students in room 15 teach and learn from each other. The challenges that are achieved are limited only by the restrictions of their own minds!

by Pikacha

teacher: Michael La Marr

4th grade I am a student in the 4th grade RL program in Del Paso Manor. In 4th grade there are a lot of things that happen like field trips, many science experiments, and believe me it all might be a little hard, but it turns out to be really fun. In all the subjects you can learn a lot of things, and they are really interesting. In the Language Arts subject we get to read some books and then learn the meanings of some words that seem really hard. Some of the book name’s are The Cay, By the Great Horn Spoon, The Terrible Wave, and The Phantom Tollbooth. Another awesome thing that is cool in 4th grade is the field trips that happen during 4th grade. They are the Railroad Museum, Del Norte Club, Westminster Woods, the Mondavi Center, Old Sacramento, Coloma, and many other field trips. In science, my class does a lot of experiments. My class is also the only class that does the science fair. All the experiments my class and I do are really exciting. My teacher is Mr. La Marr, and he is the BEST teacher ever! He made 4TH grade really fun; you wouldn’t want to leave him when the school year was about to end. But 4th grade was AWESOME!

Article posted May 27, 2012 at 01:50 PM • comment • Reads 61 • see all articles