Copyright (c) 2014 by JW Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
JW -- Blogmeister

Jaelynn's Journal

Grade 5 Students

Welcome to our grade 5 teacher and student weblog. We attend Nettleton Elementary School in Duluth, Minnesota, U.S.A. Check out our site to learn about our classroom, read our writings and give us some feedback. To add comments, just click on the comment link below a post. If you comment, please tell us who you are and where you are from. Your comments need teacher-approval before they show up on the blog. Our class likes to follow a blog comment recipe. You can write about something you saw or heard, something you liked, something to add or fix, or a question to make the writer think.

by JW

teacher: Jay Monson, Grade 5 Teacher

Why we should have recess and activities at the same time.

I think we should have recess and activities both in side and outside
At the same time.

First of all people might not like being outside especially if its cold
Or for instance if it’s hot in the summer.

Second of all people might not have any thing to do out side.
They still might not have any friend’s to play with and they might not want to spend time out side being lonely.

Another reason could be people, especially kid’s, might like outside better but also other kid’s might want to do activities too.
Some people might like the stuff that we do in side than out side for instance you could read, write, or play games.

Last but not least if we don’t have in side and out side recess than in the winter being cold and lonely and in the summer people are going to be hot and still lonely.
That’s why we should have them both at the same time and we will all be happy.

Article posted January 26, 2012 at 02:01 PM • comment • Reads 53 • see all articles