Copyright (c) 2014 by AS Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
AS -- Blogmeister

All About Ar'Nay

Grade 5 Students

Welcome to our grade 5 teacher and student weblog. We attend Nettleton Elementary School in Duluth, Minnesota, U.S.A. Check out our site to learn about our classroom, read our writings and give us some feedback. To add comments, just click on the comment link below a post. If you comment, please tell us who you are and where you are from. Your comments need teacher-approval before they show up on the blog. Our class likes to follow a blog comment recipe. You can write about something you saw or heard, something you liked, something to add or fix, or a question to make the writer think.

by AS

teacher: Jay Monson, Grade 5 Teacher

My goal is to improve my reading. I’ll do this by focusing on reading when I read.

My goal is to focus at school better. I will get a lot of sleep at home.

My goal is to improve spelling. I will do that by practicing on spelling.

My goal is to focus on my homework. I will do this by practicing with my old math book.

Article posted October 12, 2011 at 12:38 PM • comment (1) • Reads 68 • see all articles

I like chocolate ice cream. I like dancing math and science. My favorite flowers are roses. I am 10 years old.