Davis's Blog of Epicness
Grade 5 Students
Welcome to our grade 5 teacher and student weblog. We attend Nettleton Elementary School in Duluth, Minnesota, U.S.A. Check out our site to learn about our classroom, read our writings and give us some feedback. To add comments, just click on the comment link below a post. If you comment, please tell us who you are and where you are from. Your comments need teacher-approval before they show up on the blog. Our class likes to follow a blog comment recipe. You can write about something you saw or heard, something you liked, something to add or fix, or a question to make the writer think.
Conditions of Use
what I'm thankful for...
What I’m thankful for…
• I’m thankful for the sound of a buzzer at a basketball game.
• I’m thankful for the smell of pie cooking in my oven.
• I’m thankful for the feel of landing on my back when I do a flip.
• I’m thankful for the joy of winning a basketball game.
• I’m thankful for the sounds of basketballs being dribbled.
• I’m thankful for when my dog Lily chases soccer balls in my backyard.
• I’m thankful for when my other dog tootsie barks at squirrels out the window.
• I’m thankful for the sound of the crowd cheering when you score a goal in soccer.
• I’m thankful for the games of NBA jam me and my brother played on our wii.
• I’m thankful for the sound of pencil on paper when I’m drawing.
• I’m thankful for the squeak of shoes on a basketball court.
• I’m thankful for when me and my brother Grant play soccer in our backyard.
• sI’m thankful for the vacations my family takes me on.
• I’m thankful for waking up on Christmas morning.
Article posted November 22, 2011 at 10:12 AM •
comment • Reads 167
see all articles
About the Blogger
YO, my name is Davis. My favorite sports are basketball and soccer. My favorite basketball player is LeBron James. That's a few things about me.
Latest 10 Comments: