Copyright (c) 2014 by AK Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
AK -- Blogmeister

AJANICE'S WRITING UNIVERSE

Grade 5 Students

Welcome to our grade 5 teacher and student weblog. We attend Nettleton Elementary School in Duluth, Minnesota, U.S.A. Check out our site to learn about our classroom, read our writings and give us some feedback. To add comments, just click on the comment link below a post. If you comment, please tell us who you are and where you are from. Your comments need teacher-approval before they show up on the blog. Our class likes to follow a blog comment recipe. You can write about something you saw or heard, something you liked, something to add or fix, or a question to make the writer think.

by AK

teacher: Jay Monson, Grade 5 Teacher

Achivements of my Hopes and Dreams 05/09/12
A poem about a poem! 04/26/12
Music 04/26/12
Earth 04/23/12
Music 04/23/12
Rain 03/20/12
My Siblings 03/16/12
Pond 03/12/12
Mean Teacher 03/12/12
Cake 03/09/12

Achievements of Hopes and Dreams

Fractions
This year I wanted to improve on fractions. I think I have achieved this goal, by focusing in class. Because of paying more attention in class I understand fractions better. For instance I know how to simplify, subtract, and add like and unlike fractions. So I have learned to really pay attention in class.

Books
I had a goal to read 40 books this year, but so far I have completed about 22. I think if I focus hard I could read about 20 more this year. I know I can do it!
Report cards
This year I had hope to get straight A’s and B’s. So far I have gotten straight A’s! But it’s only the 4th quarter, so I to wait and see how I do this quarter!

Multiplication
I hoped to get faster at multiplication this year. I think this goal has stayed the same, but I have gotten better with 3 digit and up multiplication!

Science
My hope and dream this year was to be more engaged in science. I’m still not engaged with it, but I don’t have to so it's ok.

Article posted May 9, 2012 at 02:00 PM • comment • Reads 184 • see all articles

My name is Ajanice. I live in duluth Minnesota. I am 11 years old. I like to ride my bike and hang out with my friends.