AJANICE'S WRITING UNIVERSE
Grade 5 Students
Welcome to our grade 5 teacher and student weblog. We attend Nettleton Elementary School in Duluth, Minnesota, U.S.A. Check out our site to learn about our classroom, read our writings and give us some feedback. To add comments, just click on the comment link below a post. If you comment, please tell us who you are and where you are from. Your comments need teacher-approval before they show up on the blog. Our class likes to follow a blog comment recipe. You can write about something you saw or heard, something you liked, something to add or fix, or a question to make the writer think.
Conditions of Use
Things That I Am Thankful For
• I am thankful for having family, and spending time with them.
• I am thankful for being able to hear the sounds of my sister and brother.
• I am thankful for having money to buy things that I need and want, because some other people might not be able to.
• I am thankful for having a place to live, when there is bad weather outside.
• I am thankful for smelling the warm, delicious, and spicy chili my mom cooks.
• I am thankful for having oxygen to breath.
• I am thankful for having water to drink, so that I can survive.
• I am thankful for having a school to go to, so that I can get an education.
• I am thankful for having a mom to get me through tough times.
• I am thankful for having clothes to wear.
• I am thankful for having heat when it’s cold and a fan when it’s hot.
• I am thankful for my phone and the internet, so I can keep in touch with my family and friends.
• I am thankful for my parents, when they keep my siblings and I safe.
• I am thankful for being born.
• I am thankful for having things that some other people might not have.
• I am thankful for god and everything he has done for me and my family.
• I am thankful for having friends to hang out with.
• I am thankful for having my cousins, and talking to them.
• I am thankful for having mystery books to read.
Article posted November 22, 2011 at 10:08 AM •
comment • Reads 148
see all articles
About the Blogger
My name is Ajanice. I live in duluth Minnesota. I am 11 years old. I like to ride my bike and hang out with my friends.
Latest 10 Comments: