Copyright (c) 2014 by AK Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
AK -- Blogmeister

AJANICE'S WRITING UNIVERSE

Grade 5 Students

Welcome to our grade 5 teacher and student weblog. We attend Nettleton Elementary School in Duluth, Minnesota, U.S.A. Check out our site to learn about our classroom, read our writings and give us some feedback. To add comments, just click on the comment link below a post. If you comment, please tell us who you are and where you are from. Your comments need teacher-approval before they show up on the blog. Our class likes to follow a blog comment recipe. You can write about something you saw or heard, something you liked, something to add or fix, or a question to make the writer think.

by AK

teacher: Jay Monson, Grade 5 Teacher

Achivements of my Hopes and Dreams 05/09/12
A poem about a poem! 04/26/12
Music 04/26/12
Earth 04/23/12
Music 04/23/12
Rain 03/20/12
My Siblings 03/16/12
Pond 03/12/12
Mean Teacher 03/12/12
Cake 03/09/12

All About Me!
My name is Ajanice. This story is just about me. There is a lot to know for instance I like to read, write, and more. So if you would like to know more I suggest you keep reading.

So let’s start off with where I was born, and place’s I have lived. I was born in Oak Park. Oak Park is a small suburb in Chicago. When I turned two we moved to Jamaica. And we lived there for 6 months, but my mom was going to have my little sister so we moved back to Oak Park. And then my mom decides Chicago wasn’t a good place to live so we moved to Duluth. And I still live here. All of these cities are very special. Oak Park is where I was born, and all my family is there. Jamaica is beautiful. And Duluth is where my friends are and my home.

Another thing about me is my culture. I have lots of culture in me. One culture in me is Cherokee. My great great great grandmother was Cherokee. Another culture in me that I have is African. I’m not sure what part of Africa my family is from, but I am going to do some more research on it. I am also going to do more search on what part of Japan my family comes from. I also have Indian in me. It was my great great grandmother on my dad’s side. She died before I could meet her, but I really wish I could. The one culture I do know more about is Haitian. My grandfather was born in Haiti. Haiti is country right by the Caribbean. And then my grandfather met my grandmother. And they had my dad and my aunties. And my dad met my mom, and they had my sister, my brother, and I. And that is just some of the culture in me.

Now let’s just talk about one more thing. I want to tell you about some things I like to do. One thing I like to do is act. When I was in third grade I did my first two plays. The first one was called Macbeth. Macbeth is a play by William Shakespeare. In this play I played a witch. And my other play that I did was the Wizard of Oz. I played Glinda the good witch. Glinda was a good witch that helped a character named dorthy, who got lost get back home. And my most recent play that I did was called the Tempest. The Tempest is another play by William Shakespeare I played Juno the love goddest. Juno tries to put a young couple together. And another thing I like to is go places with my friends. I like to go to the mall, and the skating rink, with my friends.

And this is some things about me.

The End

Article posted October 12, 2011 at 12:27 PM • comment (1) • Reads 57 • see all articles

My name is Ajanice. I live in duluth Minnesota. I am 11 years old. I like to ride my bike and hang out with my friends.