Copyright (c) 2014 by AA Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
AA -- Blogmeister

Abbie's Abmormally Absurd Awesomeness

Grade 5 Students

Welcome to our grade 5 teacher and student weblog. We attend Nettleton Elementary School in Duluth, Minnesota, U.S.A. Check out our site to learn about our classroom, read our writings and give us some feedback. To add comments, just click on the comment link below a post. If you comment, please tell us who you are and where you are from. Your comments need teacher-approval before they show up on the blog. Our class likes to follow a blog comment recipe. You can write about something you saw or heard, something you liked, something to add or fix, or a question to make the writer think.

by AA

teacher: Jay Monson, Grade 5 Teacher

Encounter of the Anti-Tooth Fairies (aka how I lost my retainer!)
So I was home sick and had found it very hard to have a retainer in your mouth and suck on a cough drop at the same time. I got up my retainer in one hand and my empty water cup in the other. I set my retainer down and a plump little fairy in an outfit that looked suspiciously like a star trek uniform popped up holding a giant rainbow lollipop. She brushed herself off and started inspecting my retainer “ Hmm it’s a little wet but nothing we can’t take care of” she took a big lick of her lollipop and turned to face me. “My name is Agent T from the anti tooth fairy department of awfulness ATFDA for short. Our mission is to get your fairy mad at you for losing your retainer so then they will give up on you. So ha ha ha” she took one more lick of her lollipop grabbed my retainer and said “peace out sucker” and disappeared lollipop retainer and all.

Article posted December 7, 2011 at 12:57 PM • comment (1) • Reads 34 • see all articles

My name is Abbie. I like to read and write. I have 2 cats and chickens! I enjoy swimming and playing soccer and down hill skiing.