Copyright (c) 2014 by AA Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
AA -- Blogmeister

Abbie's Abmormally Absurd Awesomeness

Grade 5 Students

Welcome to our grade 5 teacher and student weblog. We attend Nettleton Elementary School in Duluth, Minnesota, U.S.A. Check out our site to learn about our classroom, read our writings and give us some feedback. To add comments, just click on the comment link below a post. If you comment, please tell us who you are and where you are from. Your comments need teacher-approval before they show up on the blog. Our class likes to follow a blog comment recipe. You can write about something you saw or heard, something you liked, something to add or fix, or a question to make the writer think.

by AA

teacher: Jay Monson, Grade 5 Teacher

My Hopes and Dreams areā€¦
By Abbie

1. I hope to learn more about historic events I can do this by doing independent study.

2. I hope to learn more about fractions I can do this by practicing at home.

3. I hope to learn more about pre algebra I can do this by working hard at home.

4. I hope to learn more about world war one and how it got started I can do this by doing an independent study on it.

5. I hope to get better at spelling, I can do this by practicing at home.

Article posted October 12, 2011 at 12:54 PM • comment (2) • Reads 57 • see all articles

My name is Abbie. I like to read and write. I have 2 cats and chickens! I enjoy swimming and playing soccer and down hill skiing.