Copyright (c) 2014 by MonkeyFreak#1 Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
MonkeyFreak#1 -- Blogmeister

MonkeyFreak#1-

We are Mr. Brune's 5th Grade at Mamaroneck Avenue School in Mamaroneck, NY, USA!

by MonkeyFreak#1 teacher: MAS 5B 2011 - 2012
i-Prints 05/11
Miro 05/11
Final Pioneer Diary Entry 05/10
Poetry 04/24
Inquiry 03/25
Return to the Moon 03/11
Literary Essay 01/12
Self Portraits 10/21
Sculpture 12/02
Revision 11/22
School Report 10/31
Personal Narrative 10/26
A True Story From Your Life 10/21
Independent Writing 10/21

“Get up! Get dressed! We have to eat breakfast!” my mom yelled. I was really tired. I felt like it was five in the morning. But I just remembered I was in Disney World! I wanted to go on all of the rides!

I got out of bed, got dressed, brushed my teeth, and went to eat breakfast. I was eating my Fruit Loops really fast because I wanted to go see the parade.

“Stephanie, why are you eating so fast?” my brother asked.

“Listen, the Disney Parade is today, and I want to go see it,” I replied.

“I want to go,” my brother said.

“OK, so then we have to convince mom to let us go.”

My mom came into the kitchen.

“Can we go to the parade today?” my brother and I said at the same time.

“Ummmmmm. . .NO!” my mom yelled.

“Why not?” I asked.

“Because I said so.”

“Please, mommy. It will be the first time I've ever been to a Disney Parade,” I whined.

“I said, no!”

“PLEASE!!!” I yelled.

“Fine,” she said.

Next we got to the Disney parade at Magic Kingdom. We were a little late but I didn’t mind. There were a lot of people there already.

“I can’t see,” I said. No one heard me. I wanted to see better so I just moved up. My mom didn’t notice I left. I pushed my way through the people. I could feel their leather jackets on my face.

Finally I was close up. I could see all of my favorite characters. About two minutes later I heard my name. I looked back to see who was calling me. It was my aunt and my brother.

“What are you doing here?” I asked them.

“We came to find you! Now come on! Mommy’s been worried sick,” my brother said as he was pulling me. Soon I was safe with my mom.

I learned I should never get lost or try to and I should listen to my mom more often.

Article posted October 26, 2011 at 09:21 AM • comment (1) • Reads 62 • see all articles