Copyright (c) 2014 by SunshineSparkle Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
SunshineSparkle -- Blogmeister

WELCOME TO MY WEBPAGE-

We are Mr. Brune's 5th Grade at Mamaroneck Avenue School in Mamaroneck, NY, USA!

by SunshineSparkle teacher: MAS 5B 2011 - 2012
i-Prints 05/11
Miro 05/11
Final Pioneer Diary Entry 05/10
Poetry 04/24
Inquiry 03/25
Return to the Moon 03/11
Literary Essay 01/12
Self Portraits 10/21
Sculpture 12/02
Revision 11/22
School Report 10/31
Personal Narrative 10/26
A True Story From Your Life 10/21
Independent Writing 10/21

INTERVIEW WITH SUNSHINESPARKLE!

#1-What is you’re favorite color? Turquoise, and Hot pink (This is not the shade.)

#2-What is your favorite food? Sushi (even though I think it is in-human to eat animals so I try not to eat it.) And “Ammie soy cheese Pizza.” I know it sounds weird, but I love it. Also, pizza bites.

#3-What is your favorite song? I have many, but some of my favorite songs are “Bad Romance,” “Born This way” by Lady Gaga, “Fire Work” and “e.t” by Katy Perry.

.

#4-What is your favorite holiday? Christmas, by far.

#5-What are your top three passions, in order from most to least? Acting, being human to animals, and singing.

#6-What is your favorite subject in school? Reading, I love to read!

#7-What do you usually do with your spare time? Read, act, and if I get a chance, I love doing gymnastics!

Thank you for watching!

-Sunshinesparkle

Article posted October 19, 2011 at 09:01 AM • comment (1) • Reads 48 • see all articles