Copyright (c) 2014 by basketballgirl Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
basketballgirl -- Blogmeister

We are Mr. Brune's 5th Grade at Mamaroneck Avenue School in Mamaroneck, NY, USA!

by basketballgirl teacher: MAS 5B 2011 - 2012
i-Prints 05/11
Miro 05/11
Final Pioneer Diary Entry 05/10
Poetry 04/24
Inquiry 03/25
Return to the Moon 03/11
Literary Essay 01/12
Self Portraits 10/21
Sculpture 12/02
Revision 11/22
School Report 10/31
Personal Narrative 10/26
A True Story From Your Life 10/21
Independent Writing 10/21

FIRE

I was so scared!

"Someone go get her now! Who will know if she doesn’t make it through the fire! Someone go get her! Roxy! Are you OK in there?!"

My dad and mom were outside. Me and my brother were in the car crying because we were so scared. The fireman wouldn’t let us out. They said it was so dangerous. Me and my brother were in the car watching the house every second. Every second we looked at the house. The fire just got bigger and bigger and we couldn’t stop, not one bit. The fireman were shooting out the water, but it just couldn’t make it. Soon the fire was huge. The fireman multiplied, and then the fire was out.

We had our dog, and we were happy! The firemen were life savers for us so it worked out just fine. We were all safe and sound.

Roof!

Article posted October 26, 2011 at 09:04 AM • comment (1) • Reads 224 • see all articles