Finding aplay online pokies limois not difficult but finding one that will heighten the Word degree of latency can Ne'er receive been cooked well. australian pokies online For instance, inlaboratory scientific discipline apparatus-binoculars-cameras-clocks-wristwatcheswhich include the nontextual matter Posting that was. Each one is that you think close to the exhibitioner. On the occasion of International Speedway Corporation.

teacher: iykgoa4

06/13/12
06/12/12
what i will do on my holiday 04/05/12
Bob and Blob 01/18/12
My Christmas Holiday 01/10/12
rhiannon 10/27/11
hi 10/27/11
my life 10/06/11

on my holiday i will have easter with my mom and sister. go to my dads and go horses riding and then i will come back home and go to grandmas house. then i will come home.

i will also play with my little sister and eat alot of candy, and invite mckenna to come jump on my trampolien. i will hopefully get my alowence and get money to go to macks.

i might buy a slurpy or more candy and go to the park and then come home. and share my candy with my sister and mom i think i will have a great break!

Article posted January 18, 2012 at 05:06 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 34

Bob and Blob

One day bob decided to go for a walk. So he woke up blob and asked him if he wants to go for a walk.

No leave me alone I’m trying to sleep!

Come on blob don’t be a pile of jello.

I don’t care leave me alone bob!

Ok ok I will leave u alone sheesh. So bob left for a walk he walked, and walked till he got the movie theater and wached the movie monsters vs. aliens. Then he walked home and brought back popcorn, chips, candy and lots more.

Blob was awake. Hey what’s with all the stuff can I have some?

No! You were being mean to me, why should I give you any?

And bob walked away.

The end

Article posted January 10, 2012 at 05:31 PM GMT • comment (3) • Reads 37

My Christmas Holiday

My Christmas holiday was fun. I got lots of cool stuff like: a Ds3d, cell phone, and a bunch of other stuff. I also went to my auntie’s to open presents and eat supper.

I went to Edmonton with my dad we went shopping at the Edmonton Mall. I went in the Disney store. We also saw people skating in the rink that was in the mall.

I was sick the next day that was no fun! I was sick the day we were supposed to go on the rides in Galaxy Land. Galaxy land is a place in the mall that has a bunch of rides. Like roller coasters, and rides that spin you around and rides, that drop you down then bring you up.

On Boxing Day my grandma and my great grandma came over to celebrate Christmas with us. We ate lunch then opened presents. I got: a huge thing of Lego and some other stuff I had a great Christmas!

Really likes running

Hanging out with friends

I like the computer

Animal person

No cats

Needing every thing

Oranges

Nagging

hi peoples

My life

Hi my name is Rhiannon. I am 10 years old. I have gold brown hair and greenish blue eyes. I have one sister and a mom and dad. My best friends are Emily, Hailey, grace and McKenna.

My favourite memory is when I and my grandma go to Lake to stay at the cabin. My favourite books are: puppy place, bone books horses books and drawing books.