Copyright (c) 2014 by S Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
S -- Blogmeister

-

We are an intermediate classroom in an elementary school in British Columbia, Canada. We use our blogs as a place to practise expressing our ideas in writing (and maybe even sound, pictures & video when we're ready). We try to leave thoughtful comments for classmates & other bloggers we visit. Comments help us critique our ideas and our writing. They also motivate us to do more thinking, writing, sharing & revising. You can leave your thoughts on any particular article by clicking "comment" below it. Comments will be published after I have had a chance to read them.

by S teacher: Derek Milloy

Last month, we had the vow of silence. I feel sad for the kids who couldn't speak because people wouldn't let them. So I decided to do the vow of silence for the whole day than doing it for 2 hours.
I find it really hard to keep silent for the whole day because sometimes you need to ask questions if you don't understand or asking people if they can borrow things. I put a tape over my mouth to tell them I'm doing the vow of silence. The tape help me by reminding me not to talk. However I spoke 3 or 4 times. I'm not happy that I spoke, but at least I tried to be silent for the whole day.

Article posted December 6, 2011 at 10:14 PM • comment • Reads 248 • see all articles