Copyright (c) 2014 by L Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
L -- Blogmeister

Luis-

We are an intermediate classroom in an elementary school in British Columbia, Canada. We use our blogs as a place to practise expressing our ideas in writing (and maybe even sound, pictures & video when we're ready). We try to leave thoughtful comments for classmates & other bloggers we visit. Comments help us critique our ideas and our writing. They also motivate us to do more thinking, writing, sharing & revising. You can leave your thoughts on any particular article by clicking "comment" below it. Comments will be published after I have had a chance to read them.

by L teacher: Derek Milloy

Article posted April 12, 2012 at 03:56 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 63

Sleep is inportant because sleep gives you more energy the next day to do stuff!Sleep is also inportant because when you sleep,you will grow.

Sometimes when you take a nap for an hour,It feels like it was 5 mins you slept.That's why sleep is inportant for you & I.But if you go to bed really late,you get really tired or lazy to do stuff the next day!that you don't want to do anything or you just want to sleep more.& sometimes when you go to bed really late,The next day in the morning when you wake up,You sometimes or all the time get angry in the morning!

I would say yes,

At the same time i say no!

Because...Yes

so he has evidence to show Garvy & Edward!

& no Because Garvy & Edward might say it

Was a Eagle,

So Yes & No If Cole should keep the Fur?

He isn't okay!

First he get's attacked by a spirit bear!

Then the spirit bear rips open his rib cage!

Then he almost gets eaten alive by birds!

And insects...

Then his body has almost all his bones broken!

He almost lost all his blood!

He had to eat worms,A mouse & his own vomit!

Article posted December 8, 2011 at 05:36 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 53

The discovery was announced December 5, 2011.The planet was originally discovered on Kepler's third day of science operations in mid-2009. The third transit was detected in late 2010. Additional confirmation data was provided by the Spitzer Space Telescope and ground-based observations. The planet's radius is roughly 2.4 times the radius of Earth; it is 600 light years away from Earth, in orbit around Kepler-22.

Article posted December 8, 2011 at 04:06 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 168

What is Vow of Silence? Okay,basically kids from all around who take place in this event "Vow of Silence",It for kids from around who are silence from:Wars,Poverty & more i forgot the rest..

A new planet is born! Kepler-22b