Copyright (c) 2014 by RT Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
RT -- Blogmeister

RT

5C 11-12

One to One computing room

by RT

teacher: Matt McCartney

What I Am Thankful For...
What I’m Thankful For
I am thankful for silly string. I love the way it comes out; super-fast and streaky. When you want a little fun, you can spray it at someone and it gets all over them. I have only used this once and I love it.
I am also thankful for my Mom and Dad. They are great people, and I love them very much. My Dad is very smart and works hard to keep my family alive. My Mom cooks dinner for me and keeps the house running by doing the dishes, cutting out coupons, household cleaning and stuff that nobody else would do. Our house would be a total disaster without her!
Sean is my greatest friend and is a great person to talk to when I am upset. I have always been there for him and he has always been there for me.
Finally, am thankful my ability to think, and how smart I am. There are so many things to be thankful for.
God has given me many things!

Article posted November 22, 2011 at 11:11 AM • comment (1) • Reads 58 • see all articles