Conditions of Use
Hey freshmen. (: I bet your existed to be in 9th grade finally. I have some advice for you, so you can make it through your freshman year.
1) DO NOT SLEEP IN CLASS. It gets you absolutely no where. Trust me.
2) Make sure you get along with everyone and have a lot of friends; it will make the year go by faster.
3) Don’t mess with Mr. Bart, you’re not going to win and you’ll just have him on your bad side forever!
4) Do all your blogs! And projects.
5) At least act like you care somewhat even if you could care less, you’ll get farther.
6) Take chances, be original. But don’t go overboard.
7) Make memories! You’re a somebody now, not just a 7th or 8th grader(;
8) Keep all drama to a minimum, for real, don’t be the drama queen everyone hates.
9) One of the best things you can do is get ahead in your work, if you do that you have absolutely nothing to worry about.
10) And one more thing, enjoy all the thing you get to do now and never got to before, like homecoming, prep rally’s, and a bigger and better field day. :D
I hope you make the best of you freshman year. Have fun, make mistakes. (: I know I did. And I don’t regret any of it. Have fun guys!
Article posted May 16, 2012 at 07:19 AM •
comment • Reads 611
see all articles