Copyright (c) 2014 by Jordan O Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Jordan O -- Blogmeister

class 2015

by Jordan O

teacher: Melanie Transue

Check Yes Juliet
“Romeo and Juliet” is about two lovers who are very serious about each other and would do anything for each other, and We the Kings has a song called “Check Yes Juliet” It’s is also about two lovers who are very serious about each other and don’t let anyone else tear them apart.

In Romeo and Juliet they have family’s that hate each other but they don’t let that tear them apart. In the song “Check Yes Juliet” he says “I won’t go until you come out side.” What he means by that is I love you too much and I’m not leavening until I get to see you. He also says “I’ll keep throwing rocks at your window, there’s no turning back for us tonight.” What he’s saying by that is I’m going to get your attention and then you’re going to come with me and no matter what anyone has to say about it, were not going to go back and get separated. The song says “Don’t ever look back, they’ll tear us apart.” When they say that, they mean we’re not going to go back because they don’t want us together and they will take us away from each other. Something else that they say in the song, “Forever it’ll be you and me.” When they say that there saying there serious about their relationship just like Romeo and Juliet were.

In Romeo and Juliet it’s almost the something no one wanted them together, and everyone was trying to pull them apart. When they wanted to see each other they would have to sneak of or be sneaky about it. Also Romeo and Juliet wanted to be with each other forever; that’s why they got married.

I think the song “Check Yes Juliet” is a lot alike the book Romeo and Juliet because they have just about the same relationship.

Article posted May 14, 2012 at 09:38 AM • comment • Reads 46 • see all articles